Chapter Thirteen (13) Tamara

Tamara, quickly got up and shook it off she got back up and threw a punch but Jai stopped. Thank god for Jai. If he wasn't there I probably would have been knocked out or have a black eye. "Okay, Tamara, you need to LEAVE." said Jai. I could tell he was a horrified at the scene as I was.

"Tamara started walking off and punched Jai in the shouldar on her way.

"Is this really you Brooke?" asked Jai

"What? N-"

"Because I clearly didn't know who I was falling in love with." Jai, said as he walked off. What does he mean, he 'didn't know who he was falling in love with'?

"Jai, wait!" I ran after him grabbing his hands and turning him around to face me.

"What do you mean?"

"I don't want to be dating some violent freak!" I just looked at him with my eyes watering up. A single tear dropped down my face. I fast-walked off to Jai and my secret spot and waited for the bell to ring. I tried not to cry too much because I knew that my makeup would run. After about 10 minutes, Jai came running around the corner. I could tell he had also been tearing up.

"I didn't mean what I said!" he said coming closer to me. I stood up and walked over to him. I put my arms around him, slightly under where his armpits are and cried into his chest. "I-I hope you didn't." I said sniffling. "I didn't! And if there was anything I could do to take it back I would."

"Am I really a freak? I didn't mean to punch her. I just did. You saw how she was holding me! She wouldn't let go!" I sobbed still nuzzling into his chest. "No baby, you're not a freak. I didn't mean what I said. And I know you aren't violent. I probably would have done the same thing if it was me.."

"I can't be with you-"

"What?!"

"Listen! I can't be with you at 1st break because I have to sort things out with Tamara." He wiped away the tears from my face with his thumb. We interlocked fingers and walked off to our form class.

"YOU'RE DATING HER?! EW!" "AWH! YOU GUYS ARE SO CUTE!" "YOU'RE SERIOUSLY GOING AS LOW AS HER?"

"THE JAI WAETFORD IS DATING.. BROOKE.. WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL?" People yelled out as Jai and I walked into the center of all the popular groups. I looked at Jai and Jai looked at me. He knew it was bothering me, so he stopped me from walking any further and kissed me. In front of everyone! He's so adorable. "I can date who I want. And in my eyes, I'm dating the most beautigul girl in the world!" said Jai proudly. Before anyone could say anything, we were off to our form class. "I love you Jai." "I love you too."

1st and 2nd period went super fast and now it's 1st break.. I have to speak to Tamara today, even if it kills me. I walk up to the group I would hangout with every day before I met Jai. "Wheres Jai? Huh?" said Destiny. The bitch of the group. I've never liked her. I just ignored her and walked closer to Tamara. Tamara turned around and hugged me. What? "I'm so sorry Brooke. I love you so much and you are my bestfriend!"

"Don't be sorry.. I was the one that punched you."

"Ive been having a really rough time and I was taking it all out on you. I shouldn't have. Now, go find Jai and introduce him to the group!"

"Alright. Coming Ricky?" That was so weird.. I'm starting to wonder if that was all just fake.

"Her parents are getting a divorce. Her kitten got hit by a car and her sister is in hospial." said Ricky.

"Oh, thats terrible!"

"Yeah.."

I found Jai and told him to follow me. I introduced him to the group and by the time we all talked for about 3 minutes, the bell rang. It felt like periods 3 and 4 wen forever but it was finally the end of the day. Instead of going home on the bus, I went to Jai's house. We walked for a bit, and we were now at his house. This is my first time being here, and I'm a little nervous.