Chapter Twenty-One (21) Texting

"No, Jai! Why? I thought you loved me!"

"I don't."

"No! No! Don't let me go!"

I sat up in a hurry, my heart pounding faster and faster. My face was sweating and I was breathing in and out too fast.

"Thank goodness that was only a dream." I sighed. I looked over at the clock on Ricky's bedside table. It was 3:00 am. I decided to go back to sleep and try and forget about the dream I had. The dream was Jai dumping me. I shook it off and laid back down on the bed.

I woke up to the sound of Ricky's alarm going off. It was 8:15, I just waited until the girls woke up.

"Turn that bloody thing off!" Tamara screeched. Ricky and I got up and got some breakfast, whilst Tamara slept in. She's never really been a morning person.

"Pancakes?" asked Ricky.

"I'd love some!" I enthusiastically replied.

Ricky made the pancakes whilst I sat at the table texting Jai.

JAI: Hey my beautiful girl :)

BROOKE: Good morning my precious boyfriend <3

JAI: So how are things going? You at home?

BROOKE: Things are just fine. :) I'm at Ricky's.

JAI: Aw, I was gonna pop in and introduce you to my best friend Trent! Finally.

Me, Jai and Trent have all Skyped before but I have been so excited for when he was going to come to QLD to see Jai. Trent is Jai's bestfriend from Sydney but they didn't go to the same school.

BROOKE: That's awesome!! Bring him to Ricky's! Ricky can invite Darryl over as well. We will introduce Tamara to Trent ;) x

JAI: Sounds like a plan! ;) you ask Ricky.

"Hey Ricky?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you mind if Jai comes over and brings a friend of his from Sydney?"

"Why don't we all just meet at the park?"

"Okay, I'll let Jai know. Get Darryl to come too!" I finished.

BROOKE: Ricky said we can all just meet at the park. X

JAI: Which one? oxo

BROOKE: Pellamese Park. The one near the lake.

JAI: Oh, alright! :) see you soon! What time?!

BROOKE: 12:30 bye xoxoxo

By the time I had finished texting, the pancakes were ready.

"Better go get Tam!" Ricky said

Ricky went up to wake up Tamara while I served myself some yummy pancakes!

Tamara and Ricky raced downstairs and fought for the biggest pancake.

"Wow you guys! If it's not big enough, just have two! I said laughing.

"Doesn't matter anymore. I got the biggest one." Said Tamara smirking and looking at Ricky.

We all ate our pancakes and talked about school, family, friends and just the odd boy chat. When we finally finished our pancakes, it was 11:00.

"We should get ready! We're meeting Jai, Trent and Darryl at 12:30." I said rushing upstairs followed by Tamara and Ricky. "Wait, whose Trent?" Asked Tam, confused.

"You'll see.."