Chapter Eleven (11) With Jai

I got dressed into a black tank top with 'I Love You To The Moon And Back' written in white on it. I wore a pair of denim, dip dyes short-shorts that weren't too short and finished it with my black vans. I walked into the bathroom, with Jai following me, to do my makeup. I started applying foundation and what not.

"You dont need makeup." Jai said, blankly, looking at me do all the girlie makeup stuff.

"Trust me. I do!"

"If you say so.." Jai said walking out of the room and into my bedroom. I later followed him. I walked into my room and couldn't see him.

"Jai.. Jai? Where are you? Is this some game? Well, it's not very ammusing.." Before I could even take another step forward, I felt these two arms wrap around my waist.

"There you are baby." I said, turning around, smiling and planting a kiss on his cheek. He held my hand and he walked downstairs. I saw Dad watching tv. I quickly pushed Jai against the wall.

"Hey what was that f-" I kissed him to shut him up. He out his hands around my waist and started sliding them down onto my ass.

"Jai, not now!"

"But you just kis-"

"Dad's here. He doesn't know you stayed. You're gonna have to sneek out of my bedroom window, before he slits your throat." I may have over exaggerated a little. He wouldn't really do that.

"Ok, ok." We walked back up to my room, oh so quietly, trying to not make any noise.

"Do I get a kiss good-bye?" I gave him the quickest peck.

"Okay, bu-bye now!" I quickly shut the window and went downstairs. I totall forgot that Jai lives too far to walk. I ran back up to my room and open the window.

"Call your Mum for a lift!" I yelled. Loud enough for Jai to hear but quiet enough for Dad to not hear.

"My phones on your bedside table!" I quickly grabbed his phone and took a selfie. Hehe. I genty through his phone down to him.

"Bye. Love you!"

"Love you too, Brookie!"

As I walked downstairs I was greeted by the smell of breakfast- bacon and eggs. I grabbed a plate and ate as quick as deer runs from a lion. Okay, not that quick, but I ate quick enough so I could go and text Jai to make sure he got home safely.

BROOKE: Hey, baby. Did you get home safe? xox

JAI: Yes, thanks for everything baby. I have to go, I'll see you at school tomorrow. Meet me at the front of the school.

BROOKE: Okay, love you heaps. xx

I put my phone on my bedside table, layed down on my bed and thought about how lucky I am to be Jai's girlfriend.

A/N Hey readers/ waetforders! So, sorry it's short. I've been heaps busy lately and it's the end of the school holidays. Tune in on 7 at 7:30 tonight, to watch who gets into the top 5 on X-factor. xx Good luck Jai! And also, thanks for 200+ reads! xoxo