Chapter Twenty-Six (26) Movies

I slowly opened my eyes, yawning. The two girls were awake whilst the boys were asleep. Jai sleeps like an angle, it really is adorable. I was laying in my bed when I found myself humming the tune of 'Don't Let Me Go'.

"Morning sleepy head!" said Ricky, looking over to me.

"Morning." I say between a yawn. "Shall we wake the boys up?" asked Tamara.

"Yeah, I guess." I replied.

"Cold water?"

"No! We don't want to have to change the sheets on my bed and the mattress. And, look at how cute they are when they're sleeping... But I do have an idea."

"What is it?" Ricky asked.

"Follow me.." I walked down stairs into the kitchen. I went into the cupboard that is below the sink. I pulled out an air horn.

"Woah! That's a good idea!" yelled Ricky.

"What's a good idea?" asked Jai. Wait, Jai? Oh crap he's awake.

"I.. Uh.. Was just.. Um.. Nothing." "You were going to wake us up weren't you?"

"Ok. Yeah, I was. Well WE were." "Well, I think that's a great idea! Lets go before they wake up!"

Jai is seriously so awesome.

We snuck upstairs, ever so quietly. Making sure we didn't wake up Darryl and Trent. We tip-toed into my bedroom were the boys were sleeping.

"Okay, 3..2..1!"

I activated the air horn.

"Woah, WHAT WAS THAT!" screamed Darryl.

"Just an air horn!" us girls said in sync.

"Were you a part if this?" Darryl asked Ricky.

"Well, maybe." Ricky awkwardly said. "ERICA! How could you do that to me?" Darryl joked.

"Oi! Don't call me Erica. You know that I don't like my name." Ricky pouted, before Darryl playfully tackled her onto my bed.

"But..." Darryl said getting up off of Ricky, "Jai, you were a part of this. You betrayed the boys."

"Oops." said Jai, rubbing the back of his neck. Trent eventually got up and both the boys tackled Jai onto the bed.

"Quick girls! Run!" yelled Jai, as he was being crushed. We ran as fast as lightning.

"Quick! Separate and hide!" I whispered. We all went our opposite ways and found a hiding spot. Mine was under mums bed. I managed to successfully sneak in without mum catching me. I crawled under the king size bed. I had to doge a suitcase and some shoes before I got into a comfortable position. As quick as the drop of a hat I heard my mum and Jai.

"Jai, what are you doing?" curiously asked my mum.

"Uh.. I was just looking for Brooke. Seen her?" Jai asked. By this time I accidentally let out a small giggle. "Brooke? Is that you? Are you under your mums bed?"

I could just imagine Jai's awkward yet curious face by this time.

"Alright you got me." I said crawling out of under the bed with a few spider webs on me. Jai held my hand and walked me out.

"Well we managed to find the rest of the girls. Nice try." Jai winked.

We walked downstairs and sat on the couch. I put on the tv for them and headed into the kitchen and started making pancakes. As I was about to flip a pancake, I felt two arms wrap around my waist.

"My girlfriend's beautiful and she cooks!" He whispered into my ear. I just giggled amd went back to what I was originally doing. I flipped the pancake and placed it carefully onto the glass plate. I got out all of the toppings and yelled out to them.

"First pancake is ready, who wants it?" I teased.

"Me!" Tam said, as she came rushing into the kitchen.

"Batter up! Next one is ready! Who wants-" before I could even finish my sentence, Trent had snatched it out of my hands and put his favorite toppings on. I poured the batter into the pan for the next pancake. Eventually I finished cooking, and we all ate the pancakes.

"So what are we going to do today?" asked Trent, 'I want to do something really fun!"

"Hmm... How about we go to the movies?" As Trent was just about to say something, Tamara interrupted, "Sounds great!" she said, looking over at Trent and winking. They are so up to something!

"Well, you boys can get ready in my room, and us girls will get ready in mums room."

We went our separate ways and got ready for the movies. I walked downstairs followed by Tamara and Ricky.

"Everyone ready?" I yelled.

"Coming!" replied Trent. The girls and I were waiting in the car for the boys. "It's about time guys!" remarked Ricky.

"Yeah, I thought it was girls that were supposed to take the longest to get ready." added Tamara.

"You obviously thought wrong." laughed Jai. Mum started the car and we were on our way to the movies. "What movie are we watching?" asked Tamara.

"Oh, can it be a romantic on me please?" begged Ricky.

"Well you have my vote!" Jai replied.

We all eventually agreed on seeing the Notebook. This movie is so popular that they decided to play it for a week at the cinemas. We finally arrived at the movies and we hopped in line to buy our tickets, popcorn and drinks. Once we payed for everything we walked down the hallway and turned left, which led us to the dark cinema. We chose where we sat because there weren't many people there today. We all got comfortable and the movie started.

About a half an hour went buy and I was snuggled up to Jai, Tamara was snuggled up to Trent. And Ricky was by herself because Darryl had to make a toilet stop.

"If you're a bird, in a bird." said Noah on the screen. At this point in the movie Jai looked over at me and we started making out. In the corner of my eye, I saw Trent and Tamara doing the same thing. I pulled away.

"Jai, look!" I pointed to Tamara and Trent.

"Yes! We did it!" Jai said, proudly. "But she's going to be heart broken when Trent has to go back to Sydney." I sadly say.

The movie eventually ended and we were back at home. Jai and I were on the couch watching tv while the others were making a cake.

Everything is perfect at the moment. Jai and I are as happy as can be, Tamara and I are friends again, Trent and Tamara have a 'thing' and Ricky and Darryl couldn't be better. I'm really loving my life right now.