Chapter Twenty-Four (24) Mess

I like Jai. Those words, they hurt. They hurt bad.

"Nah! I'm joking, I'm joking! Don't murder me Brooke!" Tamara said, laughing. That little shit!

"Oh, but I'll slit your throat for making my heart shatter for a few seconds!" I said, joking around and winking. I'm so great full that she was only joking. "But, you never answered the truth." said Jai.

"I did.." Tamara replied.

"Yeah, but it was a joke. Do you like Trent or not?" asked Jai, glancing over at Trent who was lightly blushing. "Um, well it's hard to say because I've only known him for a day, but so far, yeah I do I guess." Tamara has always been one of those people where she'll speak what she's feeling. She always tells everyone everything, no matter who they are. She's quite an open person actually.

"Okay, Ricky. Truth or Dare?" asked Tamara.

"Uh.. Dare."

"I dare you to kiss Trent. Just a little peck, if that's okay with Darryl." She said looking over at Darryl. Ricky also looked over at Darryl and Darryl nodded his head. Ricky leant over to Trent and gave him a light peck. I feel bad for Darryl. It must have hurt him, at least a little.

"Rightio, Brooke. Truth or Dare?" Ricky asked me.

"I'll go with Dare.." I replied.

"Come here." I moved over to Ricky and she whispered something in my ear.

"Umm, uh, well its a Dare, so I guess I have to do it." I said sighing. I walked out of the room and into the bathroom. I got a bucket and filled it up with freezing cold water. I walked back into my room and towards Jai. "Uh, babe.. What are you doing with that?" Jai asked, nervously staring at the bucket of cold water.

"I'm so sorry Jai. I love you, I do. But it's a dare." I tipped the water over him. It was only a bit, and I have wooden floor in my bedroom, so it could be easily cleaned up.

"Oh I see how it is." he said laughing. He walked over to the lollies and grabbed a handful of marshmallows. Before I could count to 3 the marshmallows were being thrown at me. I tried catching a few in my mouth, I managed to get one. I spat it out at Jai.

"Oh, oh. It's on babe! Trent get the soft drink!" Trent got the soft drink, shook it up and then took the cap off it. He tilted the bottle towards me. 3,2,1- the soft drink sprayed all over me like a hose on full bolt. I was now covered in soft drink, my hair was drenching and my clothes were soaked! Tamara, Ricky and Darryl were just sitting there shocked and quite amused at what they just watched.

"Again?" asked Darryl, obviously enjoying the excitement.

"We are going to have to clean this up big time! And we need to get a new bottle of soft drink!" I laughed.

"Your not mad at what I basically just caused?" asked Jai.

"Of course not! It was fun as!"

"Aw, you're the best girlfriend ever!" He said hugging me tightly.

"Okay let's get cleaning."

We finished cleaning up my room and now it was time for dinner. We were going out for dinner tonight.