Chapter Six (6) Brooke's House

As we walked through the gate enteing my house Jai froze.

"Is I-is that a HORSE?"

"Hahaha, sure is!"

"You ride?"

"Yeah, I do actually" I said smiling. "Thats sick!" Jai and I walked up to where my front door was and went inside. I lead him to my bedroom. "Woah, your house is really cool and big!" he said looking at his surrounding.

"Anyway, what do you wanna do?" I asked him.

"Let's just sit and talk." he said smiling.

"Alright, what do you wanna talk about?" I asked him.

"Let's talk about you. Tell me more about yoursef, I mean, I didn't even know you had a horse!" he said still looking at his surroundings.

"Well, I have a step sister who doesn't live with me, umm, my favorite colour is baby blue and mint green, I love swiming.. and I dont really now what to say." I said looking puzzled. I layed down on my bed and Jai layed next to me. We both went on Facebook and Instagram and stuff. I felt something touch my hand. I looked down and Jai's fingers were locked with mine. I quickly pulled my hand away from his and unlatched our fingers. Jai looked at me puzzled for a few seconds and then said "What's wrong?"

"Jai, what about the convosation we had?"

"I know, I know, but it feels right. When I'm with you, I couldn't have a care in the world about anything or anyone around me. You make me feel like how I was before I went onto X-factor. Everyone treats me differently now. They only want to know me because I'm famous." says Jai sadly. "Well it's getting awkward so I'll just call my mum to come and pick me up." he says getting his phone.

"No, we're bestfriends, nothing is ever 'awkward'." I said smiling and sitting up and looking down onto my lap.

"Can I ask you something?" asked Jai.

"Yeah, of course."

"Do you think there could ever be an 'us'?" asked Jai, looking into my eyes. "Well, um..."