Chapter Twenty-Five (25) Some Fun

Tonight we were all going out for dinner. We were going to a restaurant that gives you a private room. Jai wants tonight to be a 'fan free' night.

"Everyone ready to go?"

"Ready when you are!" yelled Tamara from upstairs.

"Okay, I don't think there is going to be enough room in the car. There will only be 6 seats spare." I added it up in my head. Okay so we'll have me, Ricky, Darryl, Trent, Jai, Tam and me. That's 6 people.

"Guys, we have enough seats in the car!" I yelled out because they were upstairs.

"We'll be down soon!" yelled Jai. About 5 minutes passed and we were all ready to go. Tamara sat in the passenger seat, I sat in the middle with Trent and Jai on either side, and Ricky and Darryl were in the very back of the 4x4 car. We drove to the restaurant and the waitress took us to our private dining area.

"Can I take anyone's orders?" She kindly asked. We all ordered and the waitress served us our meals. We ate and talked about basically everything.

"Alright, let's play a little game type thing." said Trent. "You have to say what you like about the person sitting next to you on both sides."

"I'll go first." said Ricky,

"I love everything about Darryl. His looks, smile, personality.. Just everything!" she said kissing him on the cheek. "And what I love about Brooke is.. Oh god where to begin. She's my best friend, her personality is amazing.. She's beautiful and she's just perfect in my eyes." I gave her a big hug.

"Okay, what I like about Ricky is she's an amazing person to go to about problems and she gives the best advice, her eyes are so gorgeous! She's perfect!" I said smiling at her. "And what I like, no, make that LOVE about Jai is his smile and his eyes and his hair and just ugh everything! He's too good to be true!"

It was now Jai's turn.

"So what I like about Brooke is her eyes are beautiful, her smile goes from ear to ear and its so cute, her hair is so long and perfect. And I love her with all my heart!" He said planting a kiss on my lips. "And what I like about Trent is that he's just an amazing best friend and he's been there for me through thick and thin and I love ya mate." Jai said, giving Trent a light nudge in the shoulder. "My turn!" said Trent. "Alright so what I like about Jai.. Ugh what's not to like about Jai! He's a great mate and a good person to be around. He means heaps to me and he's my best friend. And, what I like about Tamara is.. Uh.. She's so pretty and her deep brown eyes are so beautiful. Her hair colour is the prettiest and she's just so amazing. I've only known her for a few days but she is so perfect." said Trent blushing.

"Aw, come 'ere you!" said Tamara as she bottom of his chin and pulled him towards her, placing a kiss on his lips. Trent was blushing uncontrollably! It was how Tamara's turn.

"Well I haven't really known Trent for that long but he is so nice and his gorgeous brown eyes are the cutest! I really like you, Trent." Tamara said, blushing a light rose in her checks. "Oh and what I like about Ricky is that she's so nice! Her hair is so perfect, I really want it!" she said laughing, "Her blue eyes are just the absolute prettiest and her and Darryl make such a cute couple!"

Now it was finally Darryl's turn.

"Well, Tamara is a really cool person to be around and to hang out with. She's such a fast runner! Especially with me on her back!" he said giggling. "Ricky, Ricky, Ricky... Where do I even begin? You're the best girlfriend in the whole world, I feel like I'm never good enough and I don't deserve someone as amazing as you. I love how everyone comes to you for advice and it makes me feel like I'm dating the most loved and amazing person ever, which I am! And I love you heaps!" he said looking into Ricky's eyes.

"Aw, I love you hun!" said Ricky.

We all finished our meals and were finally ready to go home. We payed the bill and left the restaurant. When we arrived home we went for a swim in the pool. I love my pool, it has tiles that are the colour of light blue. So when the water is in the pool, it makes the water look blue. The perimeter is just an orangy tinged colour concrete.

"Guys we should go skinny dipping.." laughed Trent.

"Ya know what? We should. I'm in!" You're what? Tamara quickly undressed and dived into the pool. Am I imagining this? Did Tamara seriously just strip and get into my pool? This has to be a joke...

"Oh hell yeah!" Trent yelled. He was now undressed and in the pool with Tamara.

"I'm gonna regret this in the morning.." Jai said, ripping off his clothes and bomb-dived into the pool.

"If Jai's in, I'm in." said Darryl also undressing himself.

Ricky and I stood there looking at each other awkwardly. Are we game enough to go into the pool?

"Make way boys!" Ricky yelled, taking her clothes off. Great.. Now it's just me. Standing here with clothes on. "If Ricky can do it.. I can." I said. I striped my clothes off and jumped into the pool. I'm so going to regret this...

We all finished in the pool and got dressed into some clothes to wear to bed. Skinny dipping was actually so fun. I can't believe I'm saying this.. I'm a 14 year old girl who just went skinny dipping with 3 boys and 2 girls. What the hell am I saying? Anyways.. We have barely had any lollies, so we need to get this party started! I put on some music and we all dug into the lollies. We did heaps of stuff! We played games, hide and seek- I know it's babyish, but I love the game! We did everything you could do at a sleepover.

"Who wants to watch a movie?" I asked. "How about the Notebook?" I knew that this was the perfect movie because we are all couples here. Well.. Maybe not Trent and Tamara, but this movie could change all of that!

"Sure!" everyone agreed.

I put on the movie and we all ate popcorn as we watched it. Jai and I laid on my bed watching the tv screen- and I must add, maybe making out in a few romantic sections. We had a great view so we could observe the other couples on the floor below the bottom of my bed. We were mostly watching Tam and Trent to see if they were getting a little closer. I saw Trent give Tamara a few kisses in some cute parts of the movie, but nothing big. My eyes became heavy and I couldn't keep them open. Being held in Jai's arms with my head in his bare chest made everything seem perfect. It was the right moment to fall asleep, I do say.