Episode One. Hello, Mark

It was a cold morning in Cincinnati Ohio. I had just moved into my apartment the day before from New York. I was super excited to go out and explore this new city! I didn't have any friends or family in Ohio, but I loved the thought of this new place all the same.

My name is Sophia Cena. I'm only 22 years old and I'm a former soldier in the United States National Guard. I looked over at my clock and it read the time to be 7:00am. So I decided to escape the comfort of my bed and put on some clothes to wear. I skipped over to my closet and pulled down out my favorite outfit. A pair of dark washed blue skinny jeans, a black t-shirt with a red pixelated Markiplier M, my gray sweater, and my pair of neon orange Vans sneakers.

Once I found everything I wanted out of my closet, I ran out of my room into my bathroom across the hall to take a shower. Once I was done I dried my hair and slipped on my clothes and shoes and did my makeup. nothing too extravagant. Eye liner, nude eye shadow, and some lipgloss. After that I went out into my living room and started to look at all of the boxes I still had to unpack and store away. A few minutes into my organizing I heard a knock on my door. I wondered who would be knocking so early in the morning. It was only 7:15am. But I went over and looked through the peep hole in the door. I was still a little dark outside and the sun was still rising. I opened the door and saw a man standing there... I couldn't see the man's face because he was looking at the ground. But I thought I would say something to him.

"Excuse me sir, are you alright?" I asked.

He must've been lost in thought when I answered the door because as soon as I said something he flinched a little. He looked up and I tried to get a better look at his face. I did get a good look but still was clueless as to who he was.

"Oh," he said. "Good morning ma'am. Sorry to bother you so early in the morning, but I thought I should get a move on and welcome you to Cincinnati. I heard there was a tenant from New York. I'm guessing that's you. Right?"

"Yeah, I just moved in yesterday. Thank you for the warm welcome." I smiled at him kindly. "My name is Sophia. Sophia Cena. What's your name?"

"Right, sorry. My name is Mark. Mark Fischbach. I live in the building next door." He smiled while he talked to me.

I looked at him puzzled. I started to connect the dots. He looked so familiar to me... He was tall and muscular and was wearing rectangular glasses and had short hair shaped into a some-what Mohawk on the top of his head. I saw his molten, chocolatey eyes and studied him for a second. Then it hit me faster than the speed of light. I was talking to Markiplier! He right in front of me and I didn't even realize it? How stupid of me?! I bit my bottom lip like I do whenever I get nervous and covered up my excitement as much as I could.

"So," he started again. "Sophia, welcome to Ohio. Happy to have you here. Hope you enjoy your stay. Do you have any friends or family that stay here? New York is quite a ways just to come here for no reason. What's the story?" A light, kind grin crossed his face while waiting for me to answer.

"Well call me crazy, but no, I have no family or friends in this city. Let alone the state. Would you like to come in? It is pretty cold outside. And since you aren't wearing a jacket, you must be freezing." I opened the door a gestured him inside.

"Thank you." He said. And he walked inside.

I couldn't believe myself. I lived next door to Mark Fischbach! Markiplier! He was just the same as on YouTube. He was wearing a tightly fitted, black, t-shirt which showed off his well built upper body and arms. A pair of blue jeans, and a pair of Converse sneakers. He had his thin, rectangular glasses on and was right in front of me. Except this time, he wasn't on a computer screen...