Abernathy

Abernathy's POV

I wake up to the sound of my  alarm clock. I instantly jump up and put on my 'Ghost Town' band shirt with a dark pair of jeans. I brush my hair and do my makeup. I run downstairs grab my shoes and backpack while hopping into Mahogany's car. "About time A." She says while giving a small smirk. "Sorry M." I say while putting on my shoes. I grab my Mp3 player  out of my bag and put in my earbuds and listened to Jack and Jack. I try to remember if my parents are gonna be home or not. I hope they won't be..... At school, I hope out of the car and run to the building doors. Ash and Mayhem are already there, smirking. oh no what did these idiots do now. They seem to be reading my thoughts. "We hid an air horn underneath Mr. Jackson's chair," They both said in unison. I facepalm myself while smiling."You guys are weird." I say while taking out my earbuds. "We love you too, A." Ash says almost sarcastically. I take of my jacket and go up the stairs to Mr.Jackson's classroom. Mayhem,Mahogany,and Ash sit down and smirk. My thoughts were interrupted by a loud noise and laughter. the air horn must have went off.  I can't help but smile at Ash and Mayhem. They start laughing their heads off. As always they get detention and I have to go with them this time, so does Mahogany. The rest of the day goes by pretty fast, now detention time. 304,305,306,307,308 detention room. I walk in and see no one there. I sit down and secretly put in my earbuds and listen to Jack and Jack. Ain't a dream so open your eyes we're just livin' in paradise.  I close my eyes and lay my head down.  I don't even know what they look like....I imagine what they look like and how they are. I found this Mp3 player in a pawn shop with this music already......  "Uhh your detention is tomorrow," Mrs.Janet says as she walks in. I mentally facepalm myself and leave. I walk up to my house. oh no...they're here. I sneak through the back door and go upstairs. "Abby,Ally,whatever-your-name-is GET DOWN HERE NOW!" I slowly walked downstairs and was careful not to look them in the eyes. "I want you to run to the gas station and get us some beer." "And don't try anything funny like last time." I nodded and walked out the door. I put in my earbuds and jogged to the gas station.