Untitled Part 25

"Me too," said a voice from behind Ezzy. I looked behind her and it was Nash. "Me three," Said Carter from behind him. "Me four," Jack Gilinsky said bro hugging Jack J. "Well, that makes four of you," I turned around and saw that Ash had spoken those words. His words, full of hatred. "Hey Ash," I said turning around and seeing him. He came up to me and gave me a hug. "Who are these...people?" he asked pointing at everyone,besides Ezzy. "These are my other friends," I said pointing at them. "Mhmm, well Mayhem and Mahogany are dating now. I was wondering if you'd like to go on a date with me?" he said, clearly mocking Jack. "Nope, sorry. You're better off as a friend," I said giving a small smile towards Jack. "Why? Is it because this doofus?" he said pointing to Jack. "Hey! Don't call him a doofus, only I can do that," I said raising my voice a bit. "Come on, you know you like me," he said wrapping an arm around my shoulder. "No, I don't, I like someone else," I said unwrapping his arm. "Hey, leave her alone," Jack said pulling me towards him. "Make me," Ash said pulling me back to him. "Ash, go away," I said yanking my arm away from him. "Ezzy, go upstairs," Nash said bending down to her level. "Can someone come with me," She said. "Carter, go with her," Gilinsky said. He nodded and took her upstairs. I went up there to make sure everything was okay before I go back down.