Getting bored yet?

Jack Johnson's POV

"NURSE! We need help in here." I yelled urgently. "What's the problem in here?" I pointed to Abernathy. "Oh,m don't worry she is just sleeping.You should take her home." I nodded. "Can you get my friend Jack Gilinsky?" She nodded and left. oh Abernathy,you're gonna have to stay with us it's  the only way you'll be safe.  "Yeah Bro?" Jack G said. "Listen call Nash and tell him we're taking her with us." He nodded and headed out to call Nash. I lifted her up bridal style I carried her out and waited for Nash. "Dude, help me put her in the back with me." Nash opened the door and I slid her into the seat beside me. Jack G and Nash were up front talking about something."Guys, stop. We are at the hotel. " I got out and carried Abernathy bridal style. "Where should I lay her down at? She needs to sleep." I asked looking around the hotel room. "There are two beds in here so Jack G can share a bed with you and she can sleep by herself." Nash spoke up. "No no no. I am sleeping by myself. YOUsleep with Abernathy, or you could sleep on the couch." Jack G said motioning around the room. What time is it?  "What time is it guys?" I asked looking for a clock. "8:46." Jack G said. "Well you guys figure this out, I'm leaving.Bye" and with that Nash left. "Fine. I'm gonna sleep beside of Abernathy. Don't wake her in the morning. We should get her some clothes and girly items for herself. We really need to watch her. If we don't she will be in danger. Let's just let her stay with us until we feel comfortable allowing her to leave, or if she wants to leave.Besides she doesn't even know who we are. She just knows about you and I so we are safe on that concern." I said while getting the bed ready. "Jack is already passed out. "Where am I?" Abernathy woke up......

Abernathy's POV

"Jack where am I?" I asked freaked out. "You're at my hotel room. Calm down and sleep. You need to stay here for a while so you can be safe." I thought about it and finally I gave in. "So where do I sleep at?" I looked at the two beds. "You can sleep with me or on the couch,or I could sleep on the couch, it don't matter." Jack said while making the bed. "Hmmm....I'll just sleep with you, incase I get scared or something. I probably won't but since you want to 'protect me' I will sleep in your bed." I said overly sarcastic on the protect part."It's fine with me. Now you should rest it's 9:30." Jack said pulling out his phone. "Okay, MOM!" I said rolling my eyes. "What? Are you supposed to be my prince or something? I can handle myself." I said standing up. "Yep, I'm your prince. So,that makes you my princess." Jack said walking towards me. I looked at him,I must have been blushing because he lifted me up and threw me on the bed. "You look adorable when you blush." He said bopping my nose with his finger. "Don't do that." I hissed kind of meanly. "Watch me do it again." He pointed his finger at my nose but I was quick and snapped my mouth at his finger. "Rawr!" He said cat-clawing the air,"Someone's feisty." I laughed sarcastically. "So how do you know I'm not gonna kill you or slit that dudes throat while you're asleep?" I asked looking around the bed. "You don't seem like the type of person to do that, and 'That dude' is Jack Gilinsky the other Jack of 'Jack and Jack." I looked down and started to drift off. "So when do I sleep is the bed ready or what?" I snapped up. "You can sleep now I mean it's all ready..." Jack said going into the bathroom. I lied down and started to drift again. Nice sleep..... Then I passed out.