Kissyyyyy

Esmeralda's POV
We were walking to my house, and Landen kissed my cheek again. He held my hand as we walked, and opened the door for me. "Ezzy, what did his dad say?" Taylor asked me. "He said yes!" I squealed. Everyone came and grouped hugged. "Before we start to leave and get ready, I want to ask Abernathy a question," Jack j said turning to Abernathy.

Abernathy's POV
"What?" I asked looking up into his eyes. He laid  his hand on my shoulder.
"Abernathy, I have never felt this way about any other girl before. I hope you understand when I say this. Abernathy Blackwood, I know we ahe just met. But, I am deeply in love with you. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. So," he got down on one knee. "Will you marry me? Of course, when you get the chance," he said bringing out a small diamond ring. I bent down. "Oh my fucking Jesus Christ! I love you so much Jack. I would love to marry you!" I said crying. Ezzy was jumping up and down. "JACK IS GOING TO BE MY UNCLE!!!" She kept screaming. I smiled through tears. Jack stood up and grabbed my hand. I wrapped my arms around his waist and smiled. He's mine. He will be mine forever. I love him so much.

THATS THE END OF MY STORY!!!!!