Ezzy

Ezzy's  POV
I went up into my room and picked out an outfit. I put on a light violet shirt. With some ripped skinny jeans. I decided to stay barefoot. Landen should be here in a few minutes. I went downstairs. I saw Landen there. He must have changed his clothes. He was wearing a superman hoodie and white vans. I smiled. "Hey Landen," I said walking up to him. "Hey Esmeralda," he said. "You can call me Ezzy," I said trying to avoid eye contact. "Okay, hi Ezzy," he said coming close to me. "Eh hmm," I turned around and the guys were there smirking. I gave them the 'say anything and your dead' look. They all went upstairs to watch TV. I turned back to face Landen and he was two inches in front if my face. He smiled. I know We are only 11 but the thoughts I'm having aren't so PG. I became nervous. "Wanna watch some tv?" He said. "Oh, yeah sure," I said stuttering. He laughed lightly. We sat on the couch. I grabbed the remote and put it in the movie channel. Shrek popped up. "I like shrek," we both said at the same time. I laughed. About 30 minutes into the movie I felt something brush against my hand. I looked down and it was his fingertips. I smiled. I picked up his hand and held it. He looked at me. We both smiled. "You're pretty. You know that right?" He said looking at me. "Aw, thanks," I said blushing. He scooted closer to me. I looked down and smiled. "Can I tell you a secret?" He asked 30 minutes later. "Sure," I said leaning in. He put his hand around my ear. "I want you to know that...," he said getting close. I could feel his breath against my cheek. "What do you want me to know?" I asked becoming even more nervous. Then he done it. He kissed my cheek. He pulled away slowly. He was smiling and blushing. I could feel my cheeks becoming hot. He laughed at my reaction. "You're pretty when you blush," he said grabbing my hand again.