29TH PAGE

Jack Johnson's POV

I read the page in my head over and over again. WOW! Abernathy does like me. Why can't she see that I want her, and only her. She is the girl I have been looking for.

I decided to do something bold,very bold. I heard footsteps behind me. Without thinking, I turned around and smashed my lips onto hers.

Abernathy's POV

I walked down the stairs. I turned to go into the Kitchen and someone smashed something onto my lips. It took me a moment to realize it was another pair of lips. I opened my eyes and realized it was Jack Johnson. I didn't know rather to move or to stay. I took my face away when I couldn't breathe. I didn't know if I should scream or not. I turned around and Ezzy was there. She had a smirk on her face and a phone in her hand. She was smirking. I looked behind her and saw a boy. "Who is this?" I asked Ezzy. "Er, remember that day we came back from the Laser Tag place?" She asked. I nodded. "Well, this is the guy," She said giving me a look. I nodded. I turned to Jack who was still in a daze. "Jack, follow me," I said grabbing his shirt, yet once more. "Sorry about that. I didn't know what I was doing. I read your journal and I found that page. I just want you to know," He paused for a moment to see my reaction. "I want you to know that, I want you. Only you," He said looking into my eyes.I turned my face away so he couldn't see the pink rise into my cheeks." I know you feel the same way. "Can't we just try?" he asked. I turned around to face him. I pulled his face down to my level. "Why should we try? You're going to move anyways," I said remembering the conversation. "I can stay for one week. Be my girlfriend for a week, we can see how it would work. If you don't like it, then we can break up and go our separate ways. Deal?" he asked. "Okay, fine," I said shaking his hand. He gave me a hug and opened the door for me. "Ezzy has school tomorrow and it's already 9:30," I said looking at the clock. Ezzy got the idea and went upstairs. Jack led me to the couch, and sat down with me. He turned on the TV to some show. "Jack, what show is this?" I asked curling up to him. "It's 1,000 ways to die," I shuddered at the name. "So, I guess they show weird ways you can die?" I asked. He nodded. I watched for a little while then I looked up. Jack was asleep. Aww, how cute! He is so short. So tiny. Well, since he is asleep.... I leaned in and kissed him on the cheek.