Sorry!

"Abernathy wake up." I heard a male voice say. "What?" I asked rubbing my eyes. "There are some people you need to meet." "Okay so who?" I asked looking around the room, I saw so many people. "Okay so here we go: the one with blonde hair and brown eyes is Matthew Espinosa, the one with a bandana is Taylor Caniff, the one wearing a beanie is Carter Reynolds, the one with blue eyes and long black hair is Nash Grier,the other one with blue eyes is Hayes Grier,the one with black hair and brown eyes is Aaron Carpenter, the two over there is Shawn Mendes,and Cameron Dallas." I nodded taking in all the names. "Okay,I will try my best to remember your names." Then there was an awkward silence. "Well, call your friend, we want to see the video of the fight." I grabbed Jack's phone and dialed Mahogany's number. "Sup." Was all she said. "Hey it's me A fight." I said ignoring the boys trying to listen in. "I will be there soon. What's the address?" I gave her the address then she hung up. Most of the boys were on their phones. "So....what should we do?" I asked looking around the room. "So did I fall asleep?" Taylor nodded. "I had to carry you in." I suddenly became self-conscious. "Sorry, I bet I was pretty heavy." He shook his head. "Nah, you're really light."Was all he said and he went back on his phone.I sighed then the door opened. "OKAY I GOT THE VIDEO!" I facepalmed myself. All the boys got up and ran to Mahogany looking at her phone. I heard the screams and punches. "Okay okay that's enough." I said becoming embarrassed.  "I swear if I see that little-" I cut Taylor off "I'm okay." I said. "Okay guys today is Friday so let's watch a movie." I said everyone agreed. "Let's watch a scary movie. How about Saw 6?" I asked getting really excited. "Ugh, fine. One condition,you have to give all of us a kiss." Taylor said winking. "Ugh, fine. BUT IF I GET ANY DISEASE I SWEAR" I yelled pointing my finger at all of them.