Random Title

Jack Johnson's POV

"GUYS! Hurry up we gotta find her, she needs help badly." I rushed them into the car we drove slowly in the way the girl ran. I looked out the window. THERE! "GUYS! STOP THE CAR!" When the car stopped I ran out and headed towards the figure. "Miss, Come here let me help you." I looked down. She looks unconscious. "Matt, Nash, Cameron come quick! Hurry!" They all ran out I could see a droop in their faces. "Let's drive her to the hospital, come on hurry. I don't want her to freeze to death out here." I took off my jacket and wrapped it around her limp, almost lifeless body. We sat her in the van beside me. I lay her head in my lap. We were almost speeding. "Guys, we wanna get there, but we also want to stay alive." They slowed down a bit. "Here, help me carry her into the hospital." I said and motioned for some help. I carried her by the arms and Jack G took her by the legs. The rest of the guys ran inside to get help. "What's the emergency?" A tall nurse asked us looking alert. I lifted the girl up and looked down. She knew what I meant. The nurse grabbed a wheelchair and rolled her into a room. I went to sign in for us. "Hey, Jack I think we should leave." Nash said quietly. "You guys can, I'm staying here to make sure that girl is okay." Nash took Hayes and Cameron home and promised to come back. Leaving,Jack G, and myself here.  "Sir, the girl you brought here is stable and awake.She is freaking out and we need for you to see her." I tried to explain I didn't know her but next thing you know I'm in the room. "Why am I here?" She said wide eyed. "After you ran out of the gas station, we found you passed out so we took you here." She looked worried. "Do you need to call your parents?" She shook her head. "They're gonna kill me.....Literally." She looked down and started to cry.

Abernathy's POV

I explained to him about all the abuse and how they aren't my real parents. "So, now I'm here." "What is your name?" He asked. "Abernathy Blackwood, and yours?" "Jack Johnson." He said confused. "How do you not know me?" He asked confused. "I don't know. Am I supposed to know you?" I asked a little weirded out. "Uh, I guess not." Jack said and leaned back. there's something about him that makes me feel like I know him.... "Do you listen to music?" He asked. "Yeah. Why?" He got out his phone and played a song. Hey this is paradise! "Some people all about the dolla bill, it's quite a shame that ain't really how you oughta feel." I started to sing. "Hey so you do know me!" I gave him a perplexed look. "No. I just know this song, and I know it's by Jack and Jack." I gave him a wide-eyed look. "YOU'RE JACK AND JACK?" I facepalmed myself. "How did I not know." "Yeah. How did you not know?" He asked confused. "I never saw your picture before, I just found this mp3 player and it had this music on it." I said stupidly. "Oh.Well, we should take you home.". My face went pale,"No no,remember you can't?" He scratched the back of his neck. "Can you drop me off at a hotel? I have a few dollars in the bottom of my shoe,so I could just keep running." I said seriously. As soon as I finished the nurse walked in. "Ma'am, it appears you have self-harmed,or something of that sort. We advise you to stay with some people and stay clear of any stress." I looked down. "Miss may we talk privately?" Jack said to the nurse. She walked out and slammed the door. "Why? Why did you do it?" Jack asked, his blue eyes filled with worry. "I had so much pressure, my foster parents never treated me right, and my little sister was sent to a different family." After that, I started to cry. "Shhh, It will be okay. You can stay with me and the guys, we will protect you from the past.We can try to find your sister. Trust me it will be okay." He said. why is he helping me so much? "Thanks, but I don't think I should.Maybe, I'll stay at a shelter for a while.I don't know.Right now, I'm just tired." After that it went black.