BABES YOU ROCK

Abernathy's POV

That's my foster parents! Finally, I can be free. "Those are my evil foster parents! I can finally stay at my house." I said getting excited. "What if something goes wrong?" Jack G asked. " I don't know.But, most of my stuff is there. So, take me there now," I said grabbing a few of my things. "Come on Ezzy." I said. She walked up and we went out the door. "I'll drive them," Jack J said getting his keys. Ezzy looked sad, but this is the best for her.

Jack J's POV

I grabbed my keys and we headed out the door. I was sad that they were leaving, but it's the best for them. Besides, Abernathy and I were never meant to be together. At least, what he says. I've tried to get to know Abernathy better, but she is hard to understand. So, I followed her friends on Instagram. I have dmed one of them. This is what he has to say.

Hey, You are friends with Abernathy, I was wondering if you could tell me somethings about her

I could. But why would I want to. You can't get close to her. You're not meant to be with her anyways.

End of conversation

I got enraged. But, somehow, I knew it was true. I decided to leave it at that. Now, she is leaving. I promised myself that I would check up on her,no matter where I was at. I dropped her off at her house and she went inside.