230 FUCKING READS

We continued to watch shrek. It's now 5:30. "Ezzy, I need to call my dad," Landen said getting up. I sighed when he walked out the door. "So, I saw Landen kiss you," I turned around and saw Abernathy. I was shocked. "It's okay," she said sitting beside me. "You guys look cute together," she said wrapping an arm around me. I smiled and nodded. "I'm gonna go back upstairs," she said when Landen came in. Landen sat back beside me. "Sooo...." Landen said sighing. "Ezzy, can I tell you something?" Landen asked me. "Um, yeah, sure," I said worrying. "I know we just met, and we are still young. But, I think I'm really in love with you. I love how you talk with sass when someone pisses you off. I love how you blush and try to hide it. I love how you walk. I love how funny you are. I love your dimples. I love how your hair is nice and it flows. I love everything about you," Landen said 4 inches in front of my face. I realized I was holding my breath. I breathed. He laughed slightly. "I don't know if you feel the same way," he said scooting back. I came closer. "I think I might be in love with you too. I love how your hair is. I love your eyes. I love how funny you are. I love your style. I love your laugh. I love how you make me feel. I love you," I said shocked at my own words. He came closer to my face. He laughed. I didn't know what he was laughing at. I turned around and saw the guys, and Abernathy. They all 'awed'. Landen put his arm around me, and they all took pictures. He kissed my cheek, they all took pictures. "Landen, we are only 11, we will be 12 soon enough. Lay off it a little," I said whispering in his ear. He laughed. "I'm showing them I love you,and you'll be mine," he said whispering in my ear. I blushed. They took a picture. I looked down. I realized I was crying. They all came to me. "What's wrong Ezzy?" Everyone asked. "I don't want you guys to go," I said through sobs. Abernathy started to cry too. I felt a hand on my back. It was Landen. I couldn't hold it anymore. I dried my tears. I turned around to Landen. This time I done it. I kissed his lips.