OML

Abernathy's POV

This can't be true. "Wait...What?" I asked. "You-you guys are moving?" I asked feeling tears. "Abernathy, I'm sorry I didn't tell you earlier. The guys and myself are entertainers. We have to travel. I'm sorry," Jack said walking towards me. "Ezzy's right, you haven't known me for a week," I said backing up. "Just watch Ezzy as I get some stuff," I said going to the back door. I left and ran into the shed to see if a car was there. I saw the old truck and got in. Even though, I knew I couldn't drive without my license. I never even got it so it doesn't make a difference. I arrived at the store in a short amount of time. I went inside and bought all the things I need. Don't think about it. He doesn't care. Just think about Ezzy. I paid and left. When I got home, I carried in the few things I bought and went inside. "Abernathy, I'm sorry. Please, just talk to me," He asked while I was setting stuff up. "Fine. Hi. Happy now?"I snapped back. "Abernathy, chill," Ezzy said walking towards Jack. "Ezzy, go watch TV or something," I snapped at her too. "Abernathy, we need to talk when Jack leaves, Okay?" She said sitting on the couch. "Fine, whatever," I said going towards Jack. "As of now, I'm talking to Jack," I said while grabbing the collar of his shirt.

Jack Johnson's fan fictionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें