Anyone still reading?

"Okay so who goes first?" I asked. They all formed a line. I kissed Taylor on the cheek,I kissed Matt on the head,Carter on the cheek,Jack G on the nose,Cameron on the forehead, Shawn on the chin because he did not bend down,Aaron on his head,Hayes on his cheek,Nash picked me up and kissed my cheek. Then, came Jack Johnson, he spun me and kissed my forehead. I felt myself blushing so I looked down. "AWWWW TWO LOVE BIRDS!!!!" Mahogany A yelled. I gave her the death glare end she hid my behind Taylor and faked whimpered. "Don't let her hit me pweezeee." She said while peeking behind Taylor. "I won't hit you....I'll just." I jumped onto Mahogany and tickled her.  "Please....Stop....Can't breathe." She said between laughing fits. I stopped and looked back at the boys. "Okay so bring up NetFlix so we can watch Saw Six." I said eagerly. "Okay okay." They all said in unison. I done a belly flop onto the bed. "Ow," Hayes said holding his gut. "Hayes,I am so so so very sorry." I said looking down at him. "I'm okay. Luckily,you aren't fat like Nash," he said looking at Nash with a glare. Then Nash started to laugh. "Well, we got the movie pulled up." Cameron (I think) said looking towards me. "Okay....uh Cameron?" I said. He nodded and patted my back. "Well at least she knows my name. He said laughing.