Cuddles

Abernathy's POV
I wake up in Jack's arms. I leaned in and kissed his lips. He woke up. "Damn," he said. "I never heard you curse before," I said. "Well, you just did," he said wrapping his arm around my waist. "Why did you say that anyways?" I said looking up. "That. Was. Amazing." He said looking down at me. "What was?" I asked. "Last night, the morning kiss, the fact I have you in my arms," he said putting his head on my neck. "Oh shit! Ezzy has school!" I said jumping up. "Ezzy, wake your lazy bum up!" I yelled up the stairs. "So babe, what ya want to eat?" Jack asked sneaking his arms around my waist again. "How about pancakes?" I said. "Alrighty baby," I giggled (something I don't do much) "Jack you're gonna have to stop calling me that type of stuff," I said turning around. "Why?" He said. "1. I have a little sister. 2. You're gonna move. 3. It makes me more attracted to you," I said looking down. "Abernathy, you do love me, right?" Jack asked. "Well... Yes," I said staring at my purple socks. "Then we will find a way to make this work," he said pulling my chin up."Yore right," I said hugging him. "Okay, I'm ready," Ezzy said. "You're riding the bus," I said coming up to her. "I have some old school stuff in the closet over there. Go get what you need," I said pointing to the closet. She got what she needed and went outside.