Random Title

Jack Johnson's POV

"Why are we here , Nash?" Cameron asked impatiently. "I really don't know Dallas, it just feels right I guess.Besides, I really have to pee." Nash, Jack G, Hayes, and myself hopped out to go inside. "Hey guys I'm going to buy some stuff." They  nodded and raced to the bathroom. I walked in and there was a girl there. She looked about 18-19. She snuck back and grabbed some beer. how is she getting that? She walked up to the counter. "How much?" She asked after putting the beer on the counter. "$12.50." The cashier responded. She pulled out an ID and payed. She went to the back to get something else.

Abernathy's POV

I have a few extra dollars. I might as well get myself a bottle of water. ouch my arm itches.  I went into the back and grabbed a water. I went back up front and paid. "Uh, Miss your arm is bleeding, like really badly." A boy with blonde hair and blue eyes said looking concerned. I looked down and saw the blood dripping down my shirt sleeve. My face went pale. I pulled my sleeve down slowly and saw the blood. "Here, let me and my friends take you to the hospital." I shook my head. He kept insisting. I panicked and started to run out the door not grabbing my stuff. "Miss, come back. You need some help." I heard a male voice call out. I know I need help, but it's not that simple..... I continued to run,. Finally, my legs felt weak so I dashed into a field a few blocks away from my house. I sat and cried....