I am running out of ideas

"Okay, so we have Esmeralda Blackwood," She said while typing into her computer. I nodded. "Well, from her homeschooling records she seems to be advanced, and we would love to take her. She could start tomorrow if you'd like," She said looking at Ezzy. She nodded. "Okay then, it's settled," I said getting up. I got my phone, and texted Jack.

Conversation

Hey, it's Abernathy!

Hey. What's up?

I'm getting Ezzy into school. XD I need help finding out how this thing works!

It just so happens to be that I'm on my way. 😂

You know what, I'm not even gonna ask why. Just get your butt over here.

I'm in your driveway...... Where are you?

I'm in the car...... I'll be there in ten minutes. Go ahead inside, the key is under the door.

Alrighty then, see ya in a few.

End of conversation

Jack Johnson's POV

I go inside her house, like she said I could, and sit on the couch. I go through Instagram and text that guy again. (Authors note: The guy is Ash).

Green= Jack Orange= Ash

Okay, so you say I am not meant to be with her. But guess what? I'm at her house. :D when's the last time you've helped her out like me?

Puh-leaz. You ain't done ANYTHING for her. Self-centered jerk. Entertainers like you only want one thing from fans like Abernathy. You just want something else. To you, all you see is a stupid fan. :D So next time, keep ya mouth shut.

...........

End of conversation

I slammed my phone on the couch as soon as Abernathy walked in. "Hey, I have a random thought that just popped in my head. How old are you?" She asked sitting beside me. "I'm twenty. How old are you?" I asked. "I'm gonna be nineteen on May the 10th." She said getting up. "Ezzy, are you hungry?" She said going through the cabinets. "Yeah, duh." Ezzy said now sitting beside of me. "Jack, can you and Abernathy be my mommy and daddy?" She asked whispering. I laughed. "I..... don't.....know," I said through laughter. "What's so funny?" Abernathy asked coming over. "Nothing," I said sitting up. "Mhmm. Well, I gotta go to the store. Stay here with Ezzy pretty please," She said going upstairs. "Alrighty," I said patting Ezzy's head. "Can you call over the other guys?" Ezzy said looking up at me. "Umm, bad news, we will be moving pretty soon. The guys are packing up as of now. I'm really gonna miss you guys," I said giving her a hug. "You haven't even known me, nor Abernathy for a week. So, shut up. You ain't gonna miss us," She said breaking from the hug. "Wait.... What?" A voice behind us asked.