Thanks To That One Reader

They all looked older than me. Most of them probably by two years or so. I decided to sit back down beside of Hayes. I patted his back. "Are you sure you're okay?" I said looking at him. He nodded. "So, how old are you?" I asked. "Well, I am 15. I will be 16 on June the 8th." He said. "How old are you?" He looking at me. "I'm 18." I said. He looked a little sad. "My birthday is in May." I whispered in his ear. He nodded. I turned my attention to the movie. Then a girl with curly, fluffy,spunky hair walked in. "Ahhhh SAW!" She screamed and walked out the door. "Who's that?" I asked Hayes. "That's Lox." He said. "Oh, so Mahogany Lox?" I asked staring at the Tv. He nodded. "Wanna be friends?" I whispered in his ear. "Sure, you now are my new best friend." He smiled. I'm gonna do something....I just don't know what...what if I just picked up Hayes and gave him a piggy-back ride down the hall?

Jack Johnson's POV

Abernathy seems to be getting along well with the guys. I looked at her and Hayes talking. I knew they would be great friends. Maybe I should take her to the town tomorrow. My thoughts were interrupted by a sudden yelp. "Abernathy, I thought I was your friend." Hayes said. I turned my head and Abernathy had Hayes around her waist and was giving him a piggy-back ride. "Aww Hayes and Abernathy!" Nash yelled. I glared at him and he stopped. "ABERNATHY I TOLD YOU TO PUT ME DOWN." Hayes yelled in a kiddy voice. "Okay...whatever you say..." Abernathy dropped him on the bed and started to tickle him. "I'm not ticklish." He said laughing at her attempt to tickle him. She frowned and sat down on the bed.