Bloop

"Abernathy, I met a really cute dude." I said nudging her. "Aww." She said hugging me. The boys heard and started to laugh. "We got her his number." They all said. I glared at Jack J and motioned towards Abernathy. He shut up real quick. I got up and walked to Jack J. "Follow me." I said. He followed me out the door. "You need to ask Abernathy out." I said looking him dead in the eyes. "I know, I just don't know how." He said. "She has two friends that are boys,she goes back to school tomorrow. As of now, anything can happen." I said softly. His eyes dropped, it looked like his puppy just died. "I want you to figure out all you can, okay?" Jack said with a new look in his eyes. I nodded. We both went inside and Abernathy was getting her stuff ready for school. "Hey, Abernathy we can share a phone, go to school and get all the numbers you need." I said. She nodded and got the phone. I looked at the clock 9:00 it said in big flashing green numbers. "How long are we going to stay here?" I asked looking at the small amount of room. "Actually, tomorrow we have to leave. So, we'll be leaving, unless you guys come with us. Then we will stay and get whatever you need then we will talk to our manager and see if you can come on tour with us." I nodded taking all that in."What if things go wrong?" I asked. "Well, we will have to wait and see." He said looking down. I opened the door and we went back in. Nash, Cameron, Hayes, Shawn,and few more boys left. "I'm tired," I said sitting down. "We need more room." Matt said curling into a ball. I patted his back. "Wait, you guys turn on the news." Abernathy said. Jack G turned on the news and it showed two people being arrested.