「021」

0 2 1

2 COOL 4 SKOOL

══════↯══════

I stood there motionless with my eyes wide open- no not again. Why must there be so many obstacles before me? I can't handle any more negativity in my life- I just can't. Even knowing that she goes to this school is enough. Ever since that day in the cafeteria, I've already started despising her. Although I don't know her true nature yet, it already shows. She's a bitch. Are all rich people like this? Go Haneul and now her.

I lean against the door for a bit. Jungkook looks at me with raised brows. He tilts his head wondering what I'm doing instead of walking in.

"Is something wrong? I told you not to be nervous remember?" Jungkook looks at me with an 'okay' face.

"Oh, I know. I just don't like getting too involved with other people that much."

"Don't worry, I bet this will become a new experience for you. I'll be right behind you, okay?"

I nod, "Okay."

I walk in with Jungkook right behind me. He smiles, assuring me that he'll be there to support me. I gulp as I walk towards the coach. The man waves, gesturing Jungkook and I to go towards him. The coach was tall and had strong arms. He literally had the profile of an archer. The coach clasps his hands together and introduces himself.

"I'm Mr. Ahn. I am the archery club's coach. Please introduce yourselves, starting with that young man," said Mr. Ahn as he pointed at Jungkook.

Mr. Ahn had signalled all of the members of the club for their attention.* sigh* I hate introducing myself in front of people, in front of all of these teens. There's like twenty of them.

"Oh, um..." Jungkook bows, "I'm a member of a Big Hit Exclusive idol group, B.A.N.G.T.A.N. I'm Bangtan Sonyeondan's Jungkook. Nice to meet you all."

The class went wild with excitement. Jungkook is an idol after all.

I bow, "Hello, my name is Seo Yoonbyul. It's very nice to become a part of this club."

Silence echoed through the gym. Even the sky outside the windows grew dark. So much for a reaction, not that I wanted one though.

"Alright class, I heard from Mr. Song that these two students play archery impeccably well. When the chance comes, they may be added to the official team line up to compete at events," said Mr. Ahn. "You two go find an unoccupied target and start practicing."

Jungkook and I nod as a response. Luckily there was one target area open.

"I can't wait to see your archery skills again Yoonbyul!" exclaimed Jungkook.

I laugh, "What skill? You're the one who's skilled at everything."

Jungkook droops his head, "No I'm not. I don't like to be known as the person who's skilled at everything. I don't like it at all. I honestly don't understand how I'm 'golden'. I'm not perfect, everyone always has high expectations for me."

"I'm sorry for pressuring you Jungkook, I didn't know that was how you felt."

"It's okay. I'm just glad that I've finally got that off my chest. Let's pretend I never said anything about this okay?" He sticks out his pinky finger and I interlock mine with his as a promise. "I'm going to go grab us some water first. I'll be right back."

Someone suddenly walks into me. "I'm so sorry," I said as I bowed. I look up and see the same familiar face that I noticed at the front door a bit earlier ago - Yeonseo.

"Watch where you're going. You don't want what happened last time to happen to you again, do you?" she threatened as I took a step back to dust off my shoulder.

"You're the one who walked into me. Please be a little more aware of your surroundings."

"I can't believe you even bumped into my branded clothing. Now I have to use a whole bottle of premium detergent to wash it off. Simply disgusting," spat Yeonseo.

"You should use that detergent to wash yourself first, you're the disgusting one."

"Excuse me!?" retorted Yeonseo.

"Just stating the truth and the facts. Even a whole bottle of detergent wouldn't be able to wash away your putrid personality."

"You disgust me Seo Yoonbyul!" shouted Yeonseo.

Jungkook comes back with an extra bottle of water, "Here Yoonbyul." He notices Yeonseo's presence, "Who's that?"

Yeonseo suddenly changes character, "Oh my gosh! I'm Chae Yeonseo! I'm a huge fan of your group!" She shakes Jungkook's hand and squeals with joy.

"Wow, you're an army? That's pretty cool, almost too cool for school," said Jungkook with no emotion.

She laughs, then gets called back by her group of friends to talk about her interaction with Jungkook. That two-faced bitch.

━━━━━━━━━

"Here, you take that," said Jungkook as he handed me a bow.

I grab a bunch of arrows and began continuously shooting them. All of my anger is being put into every arrow that I shoot.

Jungkook grabs my shoulder to stop me, "You really were not kidding about your archery skills. You got all nines and tens. How do you do it?"

"Well, you see..."

I can't just tell him it's because I'm being childish about being angry about Yeonseo. I can't show him my temper right now. It's sort of embarrassing yet it makes me feel better about myself. I'm able to vent out all of my anger after that interaction with her.

"I want to ask you a question Jungkook."

"Mhm, what is it?" he questions while shaking his head a bit to ruffle his hair.

"Yeonseo was an army, why did you respond to her with no emotion?" Not that it mattered because it was better that he didn't show emotion to that fake b!tch.

"She's the girl who knocked your food onto the floor in the cafeteria that day. How am I suppose to show emotion to someone who bullied my friend?" Jungkook looks at me directly in the eyes.

"But still Jungkook... You don't have to act that way just because of me. Just act like your usual self, pretend I'm not there when you're talking to her. She's your fan after all."

"How could I pretend that you're invisible if you're all that I can see?"

"I-I-"

"We are now going to progress to some steps which are a bit more difficult, but that doesn't stop me from what's wrong and what's right. That girl did something wrong, and I must support my friend," said Jungkook as his first shot of the arrow hit the bullseye.