Agreement

Haley's parents of course were fine with her going and her Aunt offered to have all of us stay a night or two while the tryouts were happening as she only lived half hour away from the school.
Hunter however needed some convincing. "It's an amazing opportunity but I can't afford a tuition for Seth" he shook his head when Mum asked him if Seth could try out.
"I wasn't asking about your finances, I have that covered" Mum informed.
"Lucy we can't possibly accept the offer, we already owe you so much" Hunter said.
"You can pick up weekend work here to make up for it if you wish but I honestly have no worries about paying for Seth, Eden and Trent would miss Seth terribly if they were to attend and he wasn't. As would Haley" Mum urged.
"If it helps any we can put some towards Seth's tuition. Haley wouldn't last a week without him" Haley's father Joe added.
Hunter gave a sigh as he looked around the room at everyone, his eyes coming to rest on Seth who was looking at him with hope "I can tell you really want to attend this school Seth, so you can try out. But on one condition" Hunter informed.
We all gave a slight cheer "What's the condition?" I asked.
"I have to get to see you trying out" Hunter responded.
"I wouldn't have it any other way" Seth grinned.