Dare.

***A/N so I actually have three more chapters typed ready to upload in the future, and I need to type probably another three or four chapters before the ending of this story but it is finally getting there! Honestly this story has given me so much hassle in the past few months so I'm really glad to be getting somewhere with it. I do hope you're enjoying reading and remember I encourage all forms of feedback so if you have any I'd love to hear it, be as positive or negative as you want! ***

 ------------------------------EDEN P.O.V-------------------------------
Taking full advantage of this dare I decided to do my make-up more obvious than I usually did. I started with primer then put on foundation and concealer, done slight contouring, gold and brown eyeshadow with winged eyeliner and a fibre lash infused mascara for extra length and volume. I also put on red matte lipstick and used setting spray. As I finished with each item I passed them onto Hunter.
"For someone who has no idea what they're doing you're actually really good at this" I laughed, it was true though he was a natural.
"I can't believe you talked me into this" He shook his head as he applied the lipstick.
I heard a car pull into the drive as he finished with the setting spray, glancing out the window confirmed my guess. It was Briana with a horse trailer in tow. "Just in time. Your girlfriend is here" I informed.
He ran to the window and looked out "Shit" He hissed and went back to my vanity he reached for a pack of makeup wipes.
"Oh no you don't!" I chided and grabbed the wipes away "Do you have any clue how much this stuff cost? You're not wasting a full face of makeup".
"I never would have agreed to this if I hadn't forgotten Briana would be here" He groaned.
"Well you did agree to it so now you have to wear it all day and plus you look pretty" I tutted.
He crossed his arms and stared at me so I done the same, challenging him to a contest and I won "Fine" he sighed.
"Good now let's go greet our guest" I beamed, I grabbed his hand and pulled him along with me.
When we reached the front door he paused so I opened it and pushed him out not realising that Briana was there.
He knocked Briana and she began to fall but he caught her and steadied her "Are you OK?" He asked her.
"Sorry" I said.
"It's alright, I'm fine" She nodded and then she looked up at Hunters face and a humoured smile crept to her face "Are you wearing makeup?" She giggled.
"Doesn't he look beautiful?" I asked.
"He does, very pretty" She laughed.
"It's my guilty pleasure" Hunter batted his eyelashes.
Trent and Blake joined us then "Eden I thought we agreed that we were both going to give Hunt a make-over" Trent pouted.
I threw up my hands "Hey, he did this to himself".
"Well then, you have nice skills Hunter, who knew" Trent laughed.
"Eden dared me to do makeup like hers. She took the chance to not do natural makeup for once" Hunter informed.