First day.

We spent two weeks working out everything for the new home, furnishing the whole house, which we did have some furniture from our old homes. We also had the the stable and arenas to set up.
Mum being the caring person she is had money transferred to my account weekly so we'd never be without necessities or even wants.
The finale thing we done was move the horses, which were only moved when we moved into the house. It is safe to say they love it here as much we did.
We had to also go to the riding school for uniform fittings, both people and horses were fitted for new clothes and tack. Image was important here and they wanted both horse and rider to be presentable, all new tack for the horses, purple polo wraps and saddle blankets with the school logo as well as stall blankets. We humans got purple polo shirts with the logo on them, helmets, boots and light beige jodhpurs for casual wear and dress tops with black coats to go with the jodhpurs for a more formal competition look.
********************* First day *********************
Waking to my alarm I gave a huge stretch and yawn before rolling out of bed and rubbing the sleep from my eyes as I stumbled to my closet where my brand new uniform hung in a protective bag, I got it out and grabbed the shiny black boots that went with it, I sat the lot on my bed before going for my shower and dressing in them. I blow dried my hair and put it in a neat, low ponytail.
More awake now I skipped down the steps and made my way to the kitchen to get some coffee, Hunter had already made the coffee ready to pour, and was now at the stove cooking pancakes.
"Morning" I greeted happily.
"I have never seen you this excited for school" Hunter teased.
"Well no other school included my passion for horses" I laughed. "Why are you up so early anyway?".
"I thought you'd all like some pancakes for breakfast. Also your Mum wants me to take a group photo of you all before you leave" He replied as he flipped some pancakes onto a plate and offered them to me.
"Thanks Hunt" I grinned and took the plate, as I ate the others joined us, all in their uniforms. Once we were all done Hunter took a group photo of us and then followed us out to the stable. We had groomed the horses to perfection the night before and rugged them so that they'd stay clean.
Since the school was so close we decided to ride them there, in halters and lead ropes as all their new tack was at the school stable. Hunter got a photo of us with the horses and on them before we rode off.