Date

I woke up in a tired haze and stretched out hitting a body beside me, a disapproving groan escaped my companion's throat and arms tightened around me "Stay, please" the voice was charming and tired. I glanced beside me to find Hunter still asleep, even though he had spoken. What happened last night? I couldn't remember anything in my sleepy haze, looking around I noticed I was in his room. Had we done anything sexual? I tried to sort my thoughts, no, nothing sexual. But we did kiss, a lot of kissing. I decided that for now I didn't care what we were doing and I should make the best of this moment so I lay back down and close my eyes.
This time when I woke Hunter was awake and playing with my hair. I looked up and our eyes met "Hello" I smiled.
"Morning" He grinned and bent down to kiss my forehead.
"I was thinking I could take you out today, maybe to the movies?" He asked. Did he just ask me on a date?
"Alright" I nodded in agreement.
"Great" He grinned wide.
We both got up and I went to my room to get ready, putting on black skinny jeans and a aqua top, remembering his compliment last night. I put boots on, put my hair in a high ponytail and done some light, neutral makeup. We headed out just before lunch and grabbed some take away to eat before going to the cinema.
He let me choose the movie so I chose the new Tim Burton movie; I was a big fan of the director. Hunter seemed pleased at my choice. "What were you expecting me to choose some sappy romance" I teased.
"Most girls do, you're a welcome change. That's what I like about you" He informed. I ignored that, I didn't want to think about him with other girls, especially when they were nothing but a way to ease his sexual needs.
The movie was great, Tim Burton never disappointed and his style was unique. After it we went to the arcade and spent $20 each, we played the games that would dispense tickets that we would use at the counter to purchase prizes. With the tickets we managed to get two coffee mugs with the quote "-Shh –Almost –Now you can speak" listed downwards.
We got home and took Rusty and Merlo for a quick hack and then I gave Hunter a jumping lesson on Bandit. Hunter certainly was a natural rider, just like Seth. Of course Hunter used to ride every day until his parents passed away so he already knew a lot he just needed to be re-educated. It was like giving a lesson to an advanced rider back at Mum's ranch.