The first night

It was 3am and I couldn't sleep, I just kept thinking about how perfect the day had been. I gave a sigh and rolled out of bed, if I can't sleep then I might as well go get a drink and maybe I snack I was a bit peckish. I didn't bother about putting on clothing over my underwear which I had worn to bed because it was hot.
I quietly made my way to the kitchen and opened the fridge and began searching for something to eat.
"What are we skipping the bikini and going straight to underwear?" Hunter mused.
I stood up, startled and he gave me a humoured smile. He was topless and wearing boxes, his body was perfect.
With cheeks flushed scarlet I quietly responded "I was just getting a snack".
"Well I feel like bacon, want me to cook some for you?" He asked, his gaze already averted.
"Sure, just let me go put something on" I replied and walked past him trying to act casual.
"OK... For the record aqua suits you" He teased.
Embarrassed again I jogged to my room and pulled out some pyjama bottoms and top. I took a look in the mirror and took a while for the colour to leave my cheeks
I went back to the kitchen and jumped up to sit on the bench across from Hunter and watched him cooking. It was kind of funny as he tried to dodge the hot oil coming off the food.
"Ow, ow, ow!" He shouted as a few bits hit him.
"Well you're the weirdo cooking topless" I laughed.
He turned to me and jokingly glared "Why are you on the bench anyway? There are chairs right there" He said pointing behind me.
"The bench is more fun, and surprisingly comfortable" I shrugged.
"You're so fucking weird" He said with a low, somewhat seductive voice and smirked.
I blushed again "Only you could do that".
"What call you weird?" He asked still in the same tone of voice.
I shook my head "No" then thought 'Only you could make that sound sexy' But my thought came out aloud, shit.
He raised an eyebrow and smirked "You think that was sexy?" He dared as he walked to me and put an arm either side of me. I gulped and bit my lip, as my eyes darted from his to his lips. "You haven't seen anything yet" He breathed and closed the space between us with a kiss.
I was shocked to say the least my mind scrambled and stomach filled with butterflies. I put my arms around his neck and deepened the kiss as I ran my hands through his hair. Strong arms wrapped around my body pulling me closer to him. Both of us smiled into the kiss, it was the best kiss I ever had.
Hunter pulled away hesitantly "I uh- I'm going to burn the bacon".
"OK" I gave a small nod.
I guess he could read the disappointment on my face because he gave me a slight smile and gave me a peck on the lips "We'll continue this later" He promised.
And we did, for about 10 minutes we sat in a chair making out, with me in his lap. Then we just talked about anything that came to mind. I rested my head on his shoulder and yawned softly.
"Tired?" He asked. I nodded my head slightly and closed my eyes. "Shall I carry you to your bed?"
"I want to cuddle" I pouted.
"Alright, I'll stay with you" He laughed slightly and stood up with me in his arms. With ease he carried me to his room which I guess was easier than climbing the stairs.