News and Western tryouts

For lunch we went and bought food from a bakery and went to the local lake to eat, there was something peaceful about the scenic view provided by lakes.
"We have some news to share" Mum announced.
"Oh?" Trent questioned between mouthfuls of his salad roll.
"Well we were going to wait until we were certain but given the success in the English tryouts Hunter and I thought we should tell you now" Mum continued and turned to Hunter to share the news.
"Keep in mind that it isn't certain yet" Hunter added.
"What is it?" I pleaded.
"Well depending on if any of you get accepted to the riding school we'll be looking at purchasing a house for you lot to live here, that way if only one of you is accepted than you won't have to be apart" Mum grinned.
"You'd do that for us, really?" Haley beamed.
She nodded "You're practically family to one another, this way if any of you are turned down, which I doubt, you'll still be able to see each other and you can live there instead of paying extra school fees"
It was amazing news and made us all ecstatic for the rest of the tryouts. Knowing that we wouldn't need to be separated if not all of us were accepted really made or stress over the possibility fade away.
Upon returning to the school for western tryouts it was obvious that there weren't half as many people trying out for the western disciplines which were in the events of reining, barrel racing and Western pleasure and trail class. I did notice some of the riders from the English tryouts there too, some of those riders were great at western but with others you could tell that they were only using the western tryouts as an extra chance of acceptance.
Our group done well in the tryouts so we were all over the moon about how well we had performed, the horses would definitely be getting extra treats tonight. In my opinion Seth was probably the best western rider to tryout, though he had been working hard with Rusty on their English it was clear that they specialised in Western.
Because of the lesser number of competitors in the western events they ended an hour early and we were given the choice to leave and come back to hear the results or to stay and get a better tour of the facilities.
We opted for the tour, the more I seen of the school, the more I wanted to attend here. It was stunning, even my dreams of attending a school such as this were nothing in comparison.
When the other riders returned to campus we were separated into Genders and school years to get our results.