Interrupted lesson.

Briana climbed up onto the fence of our jumping arena, "Way to go, cowboy!" she called out to Hunter who was sailing over the jumps on Champ then turned to me "How's he doing?"
"Hunter or Champ?" I kidded knowing fully well that she meant Hunter "He's doing really well, it is great how well he has picked everything back up again and is advancing steadily".
"That's good, did you hear back from your Mum about Champ yet?" She questioned.
I nodded "Yeah she called me this morning and agreed to keep him with us as Hunters horse, she is looking at another horse today but in the meantime is just using her personal mount and our stallion" I answered.
These past weeks had proved that not only was Hunter capable of riding Champ but they were really working well as a team, so instead of training him to go home and be a lesson horse we had asked if he could stay and be Hunters mount.
Hunter rode up to the fence and leaned into Briana, she done the same and they kissed "Hey babe" Hunter smiled.
I had to stop myself from groaning, not only from the display of affection but because I was jealous of it. That should be me that Hunt was kissing. I envied Briana so much, I had tried to stop my feelings because I had become pretty close to Briana in the time we had known her and they seemed happy. What made me hate them being together the most was that Hunter seemed to be trying his hardest to make this relationship last, I hadn't believed him when he told me that he wanted a real relationship with Briana but now I was starting to believe that.
"How's Honour?" I asked.
"Good she's in the paddock and her stuff is in the tack room, Haley showed me where to put it" Briana answered. Today was officially their first day of agisting with us.
"Want to go on a trail after my lesson?" Hunter asked her.
"Sure thing, do you want me to go inform everyone?" She questioned.
"Actually I was thinking just the two of us could go" Hunter flirted. I turned my head to look away as they kissed once more.
"You can ride Bandit if you'd like and I can give you and Honour a lesson when you get back" I offered, she took me up on it.
They were away for about an hour and a half so I mucked stalls as I waited. Once they got back they brushed down the horses and turned them out then Briana got Honour ready and we had an hour long lesson, working on jumping and dressage. Honour and Briana were a great team, Honour was willing to please Briana and give her all, something that was always a great sign in horses, as well as having skill. After Briana cooled Honour down she told us about her feeds and then headed to work.