Accepted

The principle Mr. Young (who was an Olympic grade coach) was making the announcements to the group that Haley and I were in. He was listing names off in alphabetical order and handing enrolment forms out.
"Stephanie Alexander for English riding" Mr young stated and the girl with the cremello horse stepped forward.
"I knew I'd be accepted" She said with a smug grin. She seemed so full of herself. I just rolled my eyes at Haley who grinned in return.
"Eden Blake, for both English and Western disciplines" Mr Young said.
I almost couldn't respond, I was stunned that I was accepted in not just one but both disciplines. "Th-thank you" I stuttered and shook his hand.
Haley took hold of my hand and squeezed it while crossing her fingers, hoping to be accepted as well I squeezed her hand back and gave an encouraging smile.
"And again for both disciplines, Haley Car" Mr. Young announced.
She done a slight happy dance and collected her form, so that was two of us.
Mr Young listed a few more names and we were dismissed. As soon as we got out of the stables we done a slight happy dance and hugged, we were both over the moon.
Her family were over talking to the lady who gave the tours so she went to them as I went to see Mum and Hunter.
"So?" Mum asked, as if she couldn't tell.
"I got in!" I screeched.
Hunter opened his arms for a hug and when I reached him he engulfed me in a bear hug. "That's great!" He cheered.
"Can't breathe" I mumbled and he left me go.
"Oh, umm, sorry" He gave a small laugh.
I blushed slightly, did I neglect to mention that I'd had a slight crush on Hunter since I met him? OK 'Slight crush' was an understatement.
"I knew you would" Mum praised.
Haley and her family joined us, she shared her good news and I told mine to her family.
"Here Trent and Seth come" I noted as I caught sight of the guys jogging toward us waving slips in the air, big grins on their face.
"You got in? That's great!" Hunter exclaimed, lightly hugging Seth. I was expecting a stronger hug for Seth since the one he gave me was so tight and he didn't hug the others.
"I was only just accepted for English they said I needed to work on my riding more but I showed potential" Seth shrugged.
"But you aced Western right?" I asked. Already knowing it was a yes.
"But of course" He smirked.
"I can't believe we were all accepted!" Haley cheered and kissed Seth.
"We'll most definitely be looking at that house tomorrow" Mum noted.
"What does it look like?" I excitedly asked.
"That's for us to know and you to find out. I like it from what I have seen in pictures but it's going to be all of your house so you get to make the final decision" Mum teased.
"We get to have the final say?" Haley beamed.
"I think you're going to love this place that we view tomorrow" Hunter noted.