Couldn't be happier

I got out of the shower and dressed. I was so nervous to go to the kitchen; hopefully Hunter had explained enough to make their accusations manageable. I didn't regret being with Hunter or getting caught but their reactions had surprised me, I guess that they were a bit shocked though. Apart for Trent they didn't know about everything that happened in the past and none of them knew of yesterday's events.
To procrastinate for a few extra minutes I checked my phone and found a text from Briana. It read: Can you ring me when you see this? Thanks.

I wondered what she had to say. I held my breath as I dialled her number, was she going to be angry?
But when she answered she didn't sound angry at all though she sounded a little sad "Hey" she greeted.
"Hey ... Look I'm sorry about what happened with Hunter" I said, slightly guilty.
"Don't be, I knew all along his heart wasn't in it. I'm sad of course but also grateful that he stopped me from going further, can you actually tell him that? I mean he didn't play me and he confessed everything before we got too serious, he really does love you. I hope you aren't being too harsh on him" She said, shocking me.
"I'm glad he didn't hurt you too much and I'm happy you can understand. I never realised he felt that way until last night... I was pretty harsh on him until he told me what happened" I answered.
"That's alright then. I actually wanted to talk about Honour" She admitted.
I became worried "You aren't moving her are you?" I asked, not wanting this to drive Briana away.
"No, I would never!" She exclaimed.
"Oh good" I sighed with relief.
"I was going to ask if you could exercise her for a few days. I am alright with everything going on but I don't think I can face Hunter for a while so I probably won't come out until then" She said.
"Of course, you know we'll take good care of her. When you do come out we have two new horses to ride... I actually need to meet them myself" I agreed suddenly remembering the new horses.
"That sounds great. Well I will see you in a week or so" She sounded pretty relaxed now. We talked for a few more minutes and then said our goodbyes I was so glad that she was OK with everything.
Knowing that Brianna was alright made me feel more confident about the situation so I made my way to the kitchen, holding my breath, I was greeted by a sight better than I could have imagined that caused me to let out a sigh of relief. Everyone seemed relaxed and there was no tension in the room at all.
"Hey Eden, Sorry for earlier, I guess we were all a bit shocked" Seth apologised.
I waved him off "It's alright; I would have been the same". I began to head to the door.
"Where are you going?" Trent asked.
"To see our new horses" I grinned, since everything was alright here it was at the top of my agenda to meet them.
The rest of the group followed. Hunter ran to me and picked me up bridal style carrying me to the paddock where the two new horses were grazing.
"The bay is Splash he's a 5 year old warmblood, 17 hands" Haley said as I looked to the tall Bay with a bald face and 4 white socks.
"And the appaloosa?" I asked looking to the leopard spotted horse beside it.
"That's Echo, 7 year old knabstrupper. 16 hands. I broke him in myself and can confirm he's a great eventer" Blake informed proudly.
We stood watching them for several minutes until Hunter opened the gate "Well what are we waiting for? Let's ride" He grinned.
We all agreed so went to get the other horses. Blake got Splash and Hunter went on Echo. The rest of us took our own horses and had Champ, Whisper and Honour loose to follow us. We all mounted and began a trail.
We got to a meadow and I shouted "Let's race!" and we lined up before setting off at a gallop.
Nothing felt more free than galloping along surrounded by those you love. Looking around I was filled with joy, somehow despite all that happened everything was finally turning out. Since the start of the year I had improved my riding, gained 2 new and amazing friends, grown closer to my existing friends and the guy of my dreams was now my boyfriend. I couldn't imagine being happier than I was at this moment.  

****************************************
A/N: This is the final chapter of this story though I'll probably be posting character profiles. I hope you have enjoyed reading it, any feedback is encouraged :)