Agistment deal

When we entered the house Hunter glared at us, clearly my plan to piss him off had worked. The look he gave made Briana uncomfortable.
"Hunt, come set the table!" Trent called from the kitchen and walked out to the lounge "Good you're back, I hope you're staying for tea?" He said to Briana.
"Um sure" She shrugged. Trent went back to the kitchen and Hunter followed. Briana turned to me concerned "Is he angry at me?"
"Nah, he'll get over it. He's just annoyed that I took your attention off of him" I told her and then I grabbed her hand and led her to the kitchen "Let's eat!"
Over tea I noticed that Briana was part taking in conversation with all of us, Hunter and her were subtly flirting as they sat next to one another. I sat across the table and at one point I felt Hunter rub my foot with his so I looked at him and he slightly raised his eyebrows and smirked, like hell I was about to play footsies with him! I kicked his shin as hard as I could; he withdrew and took in a sharp breath from the shock. I almost laughed with satisfaction, serves him right.
"I hope you'll bring you horse over to ride with us sometime" I said to Briana.
"I'd love too, maybe Honour and I can pick some things up from you all" She said.
"We could give you lessons" I offered.
"You do lessons?"
"We gave them back home at my parents' ranch; we have a boarding and stud farm. We actually got Champ to train up so she can use him as an advanced lesson horse but lately Hunter has taken up riding again so I think we may keep him here" I shrugged.
She nodded knowingly "I don't take many lessons; the agistment where I keep Honour is pretty expensive, and lessons are sixty dollars for forty minutes".
"That's pretty expensive. The agistment on the ranch for a week was twenty five dollars per horse for irrigated paddocks and Lucerne or oat hay, other feed was supplied or paid for by the owner. If you wanted a horse exercised then it was an extra $10 for each exercise or if you agreed we'd use them for lessons so they were exercised for free and you got a discount on agistment. As for lessons they were thirty dollars for half hour or 50 for an hour, we had boarder discount too" Trent informed.
"Not to mention there where combined lessons that where cheaper yet again and we had multiple arenas that were always open to people agisting horses. It was very affordable" I added
"That sounds like a great deal, if only there where somewhere here with those prices. Have you thought about offering agistment here?" She asked.
"We could probably take a few horses, we don't really have time for a lot but a couple won't hurt" Hunter shrugged.
"I know it's a lot to ask since I just met you all today but having Honour boarded here would really help me out" Briana said and looked around the room, looking for an answer.
I gave a sigh "Ok it's a deal, you can bring her over at any time".
"Oh thank you! I need to give the stable a week's notice so I'll bring her over to agist next Sunday" She exclaimed.