Blakes twin

Dressage went amazingly too, mainly we worked on form and making our cues to the horses lighter but other than that nothing really interesting happened in class.
At lunch time we all met up again and this time Seth and Trent's new friend Blake joined us.
"You guys should have been in our jump class. There's this girl who thinks she's so much better than everyone else and she thought Bandit was just a 'point and jump' horse. So the teacher got her and Eden to swap horses and not only did Bandit prove her wrong but Eden totally rode this big Cremello gelding better than his owner" Haley informed the guys.
"Really?" Seth asked.
I gave a small nod "She was just pushing the horse too hard and blamed the faults on him, but she wasn't concentrating on the course. I only rode him like I normally ride, he has rather a gorgeous movement".
"Oh so you're the one my sister has been bitching about" Blake laughed.
"Wait this girl is your sister. By what Eden and Haley just said you two are totally opposite in riding. You and Whisper work so well together" Trent stated.
"We are, Stephanie lets her ego get the best of her, she has forgotten what it is to connect with a horse and to ride for fun. She has wasted so many great horses because they 'aren't her level' when in reality she holds them back and they are capable of so much more. Instead of training horses she pushes them. Champ is her fifth horse in two years".
"I could never ride if it weren't for the fun" Seth shook his head.
"That's horrible" I sighed. All those horses only trying to please her and she couldn't give them a chance "Please tell me that the horses all were fine".
"They were, all of them were re-homed to great people who have worked with them and are now competing or just riding in leisure activities, she was going to get Whisper four years ago but thought he would be too far below her. I'm glad because I would have hated for him to be pushed like that, I got him instead and we instantly connected".
"There's no trust between her and Champ, it's kind of sad. He seems like an amazing horse and was so relaxed and responsive with me riding. It was if though after a lap of the arena he was a whole other horse... I don't think I would ride if I had no faith in my mount. Something must have happened to make Stephanie forget the fun in riding".
Blake shrugged "I guess she just let winning get to her head, if she doesn't win then it is the horses fault. I don't really know why she is like it. Anyway I'm very humoured about you beating her on her own horse".
"It wasn't a competition" I shook my head.
"Either way you're my new legend, she needed it. She is leaving the school now" Blake informed.
"What? I didn't want that I only wanted to prove a point!" I said worried it was because of me.
With a slight laugh Blake dispelled my worries "It isn't because of you, it's because of her in-ability to work in a team and her lack of horsemanship. She has potential but until she can learn to work with her mount she can't be here. She got through tryouts because she had only been riding Champ for two weeks so they gave her benefit of doubt".