Caught * HUNTER P.O.V*

*HUNT POV*
I stared down at Eden sleeping, I couldn't believe that I had finally confessed my feelings for her and that she returned them. Nothing could compare to this joy.
I swept her hair out of her sleeping face and smiled to myself, we were finally together for real there was no denying our feelings this time and I was not going to hide that I loved her.
Suddenly there was a knock on the door and in walked, well everybody. All of them stared at us, mouths open in shock.
"What the fuck is going on?" Seth demanded, waking Eden.
"Oh fuck" She groaned as she sat up. Her reaction made me grin slightly.
Haley cleared her throat "Care to explain? What about Briana? Hunter it's no surprise for you but Eden how could you do this to her?"
"It's not what it looks like" Eden stammered and looked to me "Well it is... but it's not" She tried explaining but was at loss of words.
I pulled her closer to me and whispered "I'll take care of this; you go get ready and don't worry about it". She nodded and got up "Let's go to the kitchen, I'm starved" I addressed the others.
They seemed to listen and left the room "Thanks, I will be down soon" Eden said headed to her closet.
I made my way to the kitchen where everyone was looking anxious for an explanation, except for Trent who did want to know but was sort of smug about the idea as though he knew something that the others didn't, thinking about it now Eden had probably confided in him about our weekend alone.
"So?" Trent asked, extending the word over a few seconds.
"Look we aren't angry that you were with Eden, we're just shocked and disappointed that you two could do this to Briana" Seth said.
I gave a sigh of relief, thankful they weren't angry that means they'd be more willing to listen "Eden and I never done anything more than kiss and spend the night together. You should also know that Briana and I broke up" I started.
"I thought things were going so well with Briana" Haley noted.
"They were but I was unintentionally using her, thing is she was a distraction from my true feelings and yesterday when things were getting heated I realised it wasn't fair on her and that I couldn't deny my feelings any more" I said, all of them remained silent waiting for more "Truth is, I've been in love with Eden for years. The weekend you were all away when Eden and I were alone we had a sort of fling, basically being in a relationship, minus sex, anyway when you came home both of us misunderstood one another's actions, I thought she was trying to hide it and she thought I was the one trying to hide it. In the start Briana was to make Eden jealous and I guess all my actions since have been too, though I did try with her but ultimately I couldn't stop loving Eden".
At this all of their expressions softened "You're a dick you know?" Seth slightly joked.
"I thought we came to that conclusion a long time ago" I grinned. At that the rest of the tension vanished and they asked for more information so I continued to confess to them about Eden.