The big date HUNTER POV

HUNTER POV
I spent extra time to get ready; choosing a casual outfit that always caught the attention of girls and spent extra time styling my hair. Briana arrived a little after 10am she seemed kind of nervous, probably thinking about the chance of taking our relationship to the next level. It's possible she was thinking we may be partaking in intercourse right away but I was waiting on her to give the signal. We started out the day by watching a movie and cuddling on the couch, it was a romance movie, not my favourite genre by far but Briana chose it.
When the movie ended it was lunch time "Why don't we ride to town and grab some lunch?" I asked.
"Sounds great" She agreed and hopped up. We went to the stables and got bridles on Honour and Champ. Champ had been left home today.
We rode to town and put the horses in a paddock beside the pub that was open to public use. But for lunch I took her to a nice restaurant. It wasn't over the top but fancier than the pub.
After eating our fill over a somewhat romantic date we kept riding onto the lake. Here we spent time laying on the green grass watching the sky and had a little swim even taking the horses into the shallow water for a splash. After the swim we once again stretched out on the grass to dry off in the sun.
We talked for some time "This is lovely, I thought that today we'd be a bit weird but it's reassuring that you don't want to rush sex today even though we've been talking about it" Briana said.
"Well I want you to be ready" I answered.
Instead of replying she kissed me and I kissed back, deepening the kiss until we were making out. I grazed my teeth on her lip pulling it slightly and then resumed kissing her. Pulling away slightly I began to kiss and nip at her neck, she gave an intake of breath and pulled back, searching her eyes I noted they were filling with wanting and lust.
"Let's go back" She suggested I studied her face again searching for doubt but I found none and she once again spoke "For privacy".
I jumped to my feet and held my hand out for her, we mounted the horses and rode home quickly, once we reached home she headed to the house and I put the horses in a paddock, not bothering to take time and put the bridles away I hung them on the gate and walked to the house. Now that it was so close my old instincts where kicking in and lust was taking over.
The moment I entered the front door Briana jumped up and I caught her as she wrapped her legs around me and we once again began making out, I sat her on the back of the couch and nibbled her neck again. "Your room" she breathed. So I complied and carried her to my room. I put her down on my bed and she pulled off her top and I kissed her body as I made my way to her jeans and undone them sliding them off her.
Then I pulled my top off, she ran her hand down my abs and looked to my crotch, biting her lip as she undone the zip and slunk to her knees, running her hands over my waist and hips, and slowly she put her fingers into the band of my boxer shorts and paused to look up to my face as if seeking permission, eyes so full wanting. The look that had often made me crazy with lust, she went to pull my boxers off.
"Wait!" I said stopping her by grabbing her hands before she could tug them down. She sat back and looked at me clearly disappointed, waiting for an explanation at my sudden outburst. "I can't".