What Happened?

EDEN P.O.V

As the day progressed I started feeling more and more nauseous as a nagging thought played on loop in my head one that made me sick with jealousy  'At any moment, if they hadn't already Hunter and Briana would be having sex'. By the end of the school day I felt so sick that I decided to stay behind while the others went to Blake's. Plus maybe if Hunter and Briana hadn't yet done it then maybe my presence would stop them from it.

"Are you sure you don't want to come?" Blake asked after I told them that I would go home instead.

"Yeah, I'll make sure everything at home is set for the new arrivals" I nodded.

"Don't you want to come help us choose which horses we're bringing back?" Haley questioned.

"Well I'd like to of course but I trust your judgment. You know I'd bring them all home if I could. Plus someone has to look after the horses at home" I answered.

"Hunter is home remember, and Briana is there. I'm sure she'll help" Seth reminded.

"Yes but come on we all know they have other activities on their minds right now" I used humour but the thought once again gave a surge of jealousy.

"Alright well if you're sure we'll see you tomorrow" Trent said in a slightly unsure tone.

We said our goodbyes as they piled into the car and drove off. I went back to the stables and got all our horses, mounting Bandit the others followed behind.When we got home I found Briana out at the stable grooming Honour, Hunter was nowhere in sight. I put the horses out and went to see Briana.

"Oh hey, I was just about to tack up and come get the horses" She said, something seemed off.

"Just in time then" I said, she looked at me and I noted her red puffy eyes, she had been crying "Is something wrong?".

"Well I guess you could say that, but it's nothing to worry about" She answered.

"Are you sure? It's nothing Hunt did is it?" I asked.

Her expression told me that it was indeed something he done but she ignored it "I'm going to go home. Tell Hunt I said bye".

"Uh ok... Well bye" I awkwardly responded.

"Thanks for caring though Eden, you're a great person" She said.

"No problem" was the only answer I could think of. 

 By the time I had put away all the horses' halters and leads she had left and I slowly made my way to the house wondering what the hell was going on.I opened the door and walked to the lounge, Hunter was sitting on the couch and stood, starting to talk "Briana I really am sorry-" He finally turned to see it was me and stopped abruptly.

"What the fuck did you do to her?" I demanded. "I swear if you dumped her right after sex" I advanced on him seething with anger.

"I didn't" He promised.

"Then tell me why the hell she was out at the stables crying" I crossed my arms.

"I should talk to her" He headed for the door.

"Don't bother, she went home" I informed.

He stopped "Look I don't feel like getting asked a million questions just please leave me alone".

"Tell me what happened" I said softly now noticing that he was upset too.

"We broke up. The rest is none of your business" He snapped.

I wasn't expecting him to say it with so much hatred towards me, why was he angry with me? Yes I pried but he had to know it was coming; I cared for both of them and didn't want to see either of them hurting. Maybe she broke up with him and that's why he was so upset, proof that he really had liked her, even maybe loved her."Fine" I sighed and left the room.