Chapter 7

Levi's P.O.V

"Hey beautiful, we erm need to talk" I whispered into her ear

She just nodded her head and we walked into the changing rooms.

Here we go...

"Look, Harley I really really like you and I don't care if Nate is over protective and won't let me date you it doesn't stop me from having feelings for you, what I'm trying to say is Harley Parker will you be girlfriend" I said shaking of what she was going to say.

"YES, yes I will be your girlfriend, but what about Nate?" She questioned

"He doesn't have to know, we are good at keeping secrets so we can just stay quiet" I said.

She just nodded her head and kissed me lightly.

Once we decided to go back to the swimming pool the boys and Holly were already getting ready to go.

"We are all going back to my place if you all wanna come" Brad said wrapping his arms around Holly.

"Yeah we will come"All the other boys said apart from me and Harley

"I'm starting to feel sick, I'm so sorry but I think I will just go" Harley said putting her hand on her stomach to try and convince them.

"Its fine Harls hope your okay tomorrow, what about you Levi" Brad said turning round to me.

"I forgot that my mum is coming over to visit for a family meal, so I can't come I'm so so sorry but I will make it up to you" I answered back

"Fair enough mate see you later" Brad said coming over to me and giving me a 'bro' hug and then they all walked away leaving just me and Harls.

"Let's go back to mine, I want to watch movies with the best new boyfriend ever" Harley said kissing my cheek.

"Okay let's go" I said grabbing her hand and walked home, Movie night here we go.