Chapter 18

Nates P.O.V

So currently me and my beautiful girlfriend were freaking out.

Why was that? Well Georgia has been sick every morning at 6am and then the rest of the day she is perfectly normal also not being mean but she has put a lil bit if weight on.

The now its only just me and Georgia that's in the house because Levi has took my sis out to make up to her for being such an idiot and the rest of the lads are away to Nando's for something to eat.

"B-babe" Georgia stuttered coming out of the bathroom with tear stains on her cheek.

"Whats wrong beautiful?" I asked her while wiping her tears away.

"Y-you are g-going to h-hate me" she stuttered back not being able to look at me in the eye.

"I would never be able to hate you, I love you to pieces and if anyone was to ever hate such a beautiful young strong lady like you then there is something wrong with them" I answered back kissing her forehead.

"Impregnant" She said really fast.

"Wow babe say that in English" I said chuckling.

"I'm p-pregnant" she said looking so disappointed.

"That's amazing babe, it is mine isn't it?" I questioned.

"Of course it is silly and your not mad at me?" She asked sounding so confused.

"If anything babe I'm bloody delighted" I said scooping her up and kissing her.

Wow I'm going to be a dad in 8 months......