Chapter 14

Drew's P.O.V

She started leaning in and so did I. Her soft lips touching mine, I felt fireworks explode and my stomach was doing backflips.

But they soon stopped when she pulled away.

"What's wrong?" I questioned.

"Its just that I-I dont know" she stuttered looking to the ground.

"I-Its not right" she carried on while still looking at the ground.

"I-I n-need to g-go" she stuttered whilst running away to which I assume was her room.

Harleys P.O.V

I ran away from Drew, it just didn't seem right I needed to sort things out but first, what the hell was Nates problem?!

When I reached the top of the stairs I walked straight over to Nates room.

"Nate?" I whispered while chapping his door.

"Come in" he shouted.

I walked through and sat on the edge of his bed.

"What can I do for you then eh?" He asked

"I don't want to start anything but what the hell is your problem with Levi and me?!" I whisper yelled.

"What do you mean??" He questioned back looking so puzzled.

"Well every single time me and Levi work things out and are actually happy you go and ruin it just because you can't be happy, you don't need to ruin anyone else's!" I shouted at him.

"I've known these boys for as long as I can remember, I know what each and ever one of them are like and Levi well he is the worst!" Nate shouted right in my face.

Instead of saying anything I stormed out.

Levis P.O.V

"I've known these boys for as long as I can remember, I know what each and ever one of them are like and Levi well he is the worst!" I heard Nate shout.

Soon after that Harley came storming out the room and bumped into me.

"Sorry" she whispered still sitting on the floor.

"Its alright" I said extending my hand to help her up, she soon took it as I held her in my arms and gave her a massive hug.

"I'm so so sorry Harley" I whispered in her ear as she hugged me back.

"Its okay" she whispered back.

"No, its not okay I believed your brother over my own bloody girlfriend and then I broke up with you just because of him saying that you were cheating on me but you weren't, god how am I so stupid" I said back to her.