Chapter 21

Georgia's P.O.V

Recap:
"Please don't h-hate me" I said back.

"I wouldn't even think about it" he whispered sounding a bit scared.

"I-I d-dont t-think i-i c-can d-date you a-anymore" I stuttered out to see his facial expression changing to soft to just plain anger.

"What do you mean" Nate snapped back.

"I-Im sorry I just c-cant do it anymore" I stuttered standing up to walk out the door but Nate grabbed my wrist turning me round.

"Did I do something wrong? Did I say something you never liked? Was it too early to tell the fans?" He questioned looking really sad.

"You never done anything wrong, its me okay? I'm sorry but I promise I really care about you and your still the father to my baby, I love you" I said before walking away out the door to hear Levi and Drew still at it but as I walked down the hallway to get to the stairs I heard Harley crying her eyes out.

As much as I wanted to go in her room and comfort her, I couldn't I had to get out of here.

I ran out the door and walked back to my house.

Harleys P.O.V

I was watching the fault in our stars when I heard Drew and Levi shouting about something so me being me I walked down stairs to see what was going on but I guess I made the bad decision

"You can't just do that Levi and then expect her to bloody forgive you, wait you haven't even bloody told her!!" Drew screamed

"Well we are happy together!" Levi screamed back.

"Yeah your happy, explain why you are cheating on her then cause I don't want to see my best friend get her heart broken again she loves you Levi!!" Drew screamed back.

I ran upstairs , tears streaming down my face I guess no one wants me to be happy because every bloody time I'm happy it gets ruined.

I needed a hug, but everyone seemed to be having their own problems.

Nate and Georgia were arguing.

Levi and Drew were also arguing.

And everyone else was away out.

I was now lying on my bed tears pouring out my eyes, while screaming.

I was interrupted by my door being pushed open to see a boy with tears streaming down his face as well.

The only thing I could think of was to hug him, we lay on my bed hugging into each other while crying.