Chapter 24

Levi's P.O.V

The boys had decided that they couldnt see Harley or me unhappy anymore so they decided to invite me and the rest of the tide and the vamps lads round.

I had texted the boys telling them I was going to be a little late because I had to take something round to my mums house.

Once I went round to my mums I headed round to the boys only to see that I let myself in on Brad and Harley kissing.

I cleared my throat trying not to lose it but it was becoming harder by the minute.

Brad and Harley pulled away immediately, guilt washing over their faces.

"Levi, I'm so sorry mate" Brad blurted out.

"It was a mistake, I would never date my best friends ex bird" he continued.

Harleys P.O.V

"It was a mistake, I would never date my best friends bird" Brad continued, leaving me feeling a little bit hurt.

"Levi, I'm really sorry, for a girl to try and get the boy she loves back, its hard work and I guess Brad was there and I'm sorry I took advantage of him" I said hoping Brad was a little hurt of what I said.

"No Harley, I'm sorry I should have never kissed that girl when I had a girlfriend, I love you Harley Rose Parker and I will never stop loving you" Levi said taking me by surprise.

Everyone in the room suddenly went quiet and an awkward silence took over the room.

"Harley say something, anything" Levi said sounding like he was getting frustrated.

"I love you so so much, but what if you hurt me again Levi, I can't keep getting hurt and then kiss you like everything better" I said.

Levi looked guilty and upset, he was about to answer me back but he shut his mouth and walked out the door.