Chapter 17

Harleys P.O.V

"Oh really and what's this Georgia like then" I said winking at him and raising my eyebrows.

He just chuckled and shook his head at me.

"Well she has long dirty blonde hair and ocean blue eyes, an amazing figure, a lil smaller than me and is just beautiful" he said and wow he really sounded in love.

"Well I want to meet her soon and she sounds amazing but can you please help me get Levi back?" I asked.

"LEVI!!!" Nate screamed from the kitchen.

About two seconds later a scared looking Levi came through the door.

"I will leave you two" Nate said winking at me as he left the room.

"Listen Harls I'm" but them I cut him off.

"Levi I have one question to ask you" I said looking him straight in the eye.

"Go ahead" he said.

"Are you dating Holly?" I asked.

"No" he said looking me straight in the eye.

"Then what the bloody hell was that?" I asked.

"Well Austin came up with this 'master plan' that if I done that it would make you realize that you liked me or something like that so I did it and I feel really bad Harley and I'm so sorry" he said sounding so so guilty whilst looking at the floor.

"I believe you" I said and as soon as I did his head shot straight up.

"Y-you what?" He questioned.

"I believe you"I repeated.

Instead of him saying anything his soft lips pressed against mine for a few seconds before they pulled away.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't even realize I was doing that, I bet you I've" he said but I cut him of by pressing my lips against his again.

"I've missed this" He said when I pulled away.