Chapter 16

Harleys P.O.V

Recap:

My thoughts were soon interrupted when I heard clapping coming from downstairs.

"Get some" I heard Drew shout, soon after that I heard a girl giggle.

I started walking downstairs because my nosy self had to know who was down stairs.

As I reached the bottom of the stairs I saw something I thought I would never see..

I guess I thought wrong...

To think that Levi was patient as well but here I stood in the door way of my living room to see Levi kissing Brad and Levis ex girlfriend, Holly.

"Love you babe" Holly said to Levi.

"Love you too" Levi said to Holly.

'Wow you have moved on quick' I thought to myself.

After about five minutes of standing the the door way I cleared my throat and walked over to the sofa.

"Hey Harls" Drew said coming over to me, but I wasn't in the mood to talk to anyone I guess I was a little heartbroken I suppose.

"Hey baby sis, you alright" Nate said coming over and sitting next to me.

Again I never said anything, nothing came out I just wanted to run to my room and scream but instead I sat there being useless.

I started day dreaming until my brother yanked me by the wrist into another room.

"What's up Harley and don't say nothing cause there is" Nate said sounding so serious.

But I never said anything instead I broke down, right in front of my brother.

"Aww Harls come here" he said extending his long skinny arms and wrapping them around my waist, embracing me in a hug.

"Is it Levi and Holly?" Nate questioned.

I nodded.

"Aw babe you can find someone else just move on" Nate whispered in my ear.

"H-how can I m-move on f-from someone I l-love or l-loved?" I stuttered back to him.

"Omg Harley Im so sorry I never knew that was how you felt about Levi, I only thought it was going to be a stupid little thing but don't worry I will get Levi back for you, oh and guess what" Nate said sounding excited nearer the end.

"W-what" I replied.

"I have a girlfriend named Georgia" he said sounding so happy.