Chapter 11

Harleys P.O.V

"Harley, come down and get something to eat" Nate shouted from the bottom of the stairs.

Instead of answering him, I ran down the stairs barging by him.

"Morning Harls" Drew said while rubbing his eyes.

"Morning Droo" I said giving him a hug.

If Nate was planning to make me like Drew I guess I could play along....

Drew hesitated to hug me but he eventually wrapped his arms around my small torso.

After about ten minutes of me and Drew messing around with each other Levi walked in.

"Hey I was wondering.." Levi started but he stopped when he saw me and Drew carrying on.

"Erm it doesn't matter" Levi said sounding so gutted.

As soon as he said that he quickly glanced at me, smiled and walked out.

I quickly got off Drew and sat up.

"Hey, you alright?" Drew asked.

"Eh yeah I'm okay, look I need to go and meet up with a friend, see you later" I said running of and quickly putting my shoes on.

As soon as I put my shoes on I ran after Levi.

"LEVI" I screamed running after him,

He turned around, looking so confused at me.

Instead of saying anything, I ran over to him and pressed my lips against his smooth, soft lips and held them there.

After we pulled away, I told him that I heard everything and I was only doing that with Drew to play them at their own game.

"Well then Harley, would you Harley Parker like to be my secret girlfriend?" He asked.

I laughed when he said secret girlfriend but I said yes.

"This time we won't tell anyone and maybe I will be able to keep you, forever and always" he whisper In my ear, kissing me.

A/N ( woo they are back together😜 anyways remember and check out my other book and also give this book a cheeky wee vote😂✌🌏❤)