Chapter 28

Harleys P.O.V

As I was heading towards the door for Starbucks, I saw all the boys laughing and looking like they were having such a great time and to be honest I didn't want to ruin it.

Instead of going to Starbucks I decided I would take a d-tour and go a walk along the breathe taking beach.

As I was walking along the glowing path, I saw a gorgeous boy with dark brown hair rushing towards me.

Two seconds later I came face to face with the concrete ground.

"Oh my gosh" he said in his strong English accent.

"Here" he says extending his arm and helping me up.

"Thank you" I replied giving him a smile.

"I'm Blake, Blake Richardson" he replied running his fingers through his dark brown hair.

"I'm Harley, Harley Parker" I replied back smiling at him.

"Harley Parker?" He questioned.

"Yeah" I hesitated.

"Your Nate Parkers sister?" He questioned once again.

"Yes"I replied.

"Well anyways I'm heading to Starbucks want to come?" He asked smiling.

"Yeah, sure" I smiled back.

We headed off to Starbucks talking to each other, trying to find out more about each other.

We finally came to Starbucks as Blake held the door open.

"What drink you wanting?" He questioned looking around.

"I'll come up with you" I smiled.

We ordered our drinks and Blake led me over to the table to where all the boys where.

"There you are" Nate said smiling.

"I went a walk" I replied bluntly.

I took a seat next to Blake and started drinking.

"Hi I'm Reece" the dirty blonde haired boy said to me flashing me a smile.

"And I'm George" the other blonde said.

"I'm Harley, Nates sister" I smiled before taking another drink.

The both boys said a 'nice to meet you' before kneeling next to Blake and whispering something in his ear.

They all started laughing before Reece and George came back round to me.

"We are all going to be best of friends" they said before taking a seat.

The rest of the day we all got to know each other and had a laugh.