Chapter 27

Harleys P.O.V

After the boys done their band practice Nate decided on taking them out to Starbucks and asked if I wanted to tag along with them which I agreed to.

I was currently upstairs picking out a hoodie to wear so that I wasn't freezing.

"Harls you nearly done, we are waiting in the car" Nate said from outside my door.

"Okay" I said grabbing my bag and walking out to the car.

When I reached the car the only space that was left was next to Levi, he patted the seat and smiled.

"You look nice" all the boys said.

"Thanks" I replied smiling before taking my phone out.

"Erm Harls, we are meeting with a couples of friends in Starbucks if you don't want to meet them you can invite one of your friends" Nate said looking up from the wheel.

"Are your friends nice looking?" I questioned giggling a little bit.

"Oh my godness Harls I knew you were going to ask that" Nate said chuckling while shaking his head lightly.

All the boys laughed apart from Levi who now had a face like thunder.

"What's wrong lickle baby Evi" I said in a baby voice.

"Nothing" he snapped.

"Oh" I replied looking at the ground fiddling with my nails.

The rest of the journey was an awkward silence until we pulled up at Starbucks, the boys all jumped out the car and ran to the door getting a decent table which left me and Nate to lock the car.

"You okay?" Nate asked nudging me slightly.

"Mm" I replied when I knew I wasn't I was upset.

"Your not hunni, your eyes are watering" Nate said wrapping his arms around my shoulder.

He then lightly pulled my chin around and wipped away my tears and kissing my forehead before walking of to order our drinks.